4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
And not only MC, I hope there were no elderly people, or people with any kind of heart diseases, or behind the car would like a war zone. Nearly hospital would be full of male patients in several stages of heart attack,in front of urology would be a long line.:love:
Great render.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Charlotte is not only the queen of Hillside but the best character of any VN :love:
Honest question, why do so many people like Charlotte so much? She is a cold fish, an ice queen. I don't see the appeal. She's attractive, but that isn't enough to counteract her personality. Sure, she is thawing out at a snail's pace, but I don't think she's worth the interminable wait.

Let's just say that she eventially warms up to the MC. Based on her personality, the first time she disagrees with anything he does, she will turn on the freeze again. See what happened when the MC saved her daughter.

Plus, she is no fun. End of story.

Any of the other LIs are much better, in my opinion.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Honest question, why do so many people like Charlotte so much? She is a cold fish, an ice queen. I don't see the appeal. She's attractive, but that isn't enough to counteract her personality. Sure, she is thawing out at a snail's pace, but I don't think she's worth the interminable wait.

Let's just say that she eventially warms up to the MC. Based on her personality, the first time she disagrees with anything he does, she will turn on the freeze again. See what happened when the MC saved her daughter.

Plus, she is no fun. End of story.

Any of the other LIs are much better, in my opinion.
Firstly, it is a matter of tastes, not everyone likes the same thing.What makes Charlotte so special to me and to many others is her story. Charlotte is a woman with a cruel past that still haunts her. She still drinks to forget and takes sleeping pills. She couldn't ignore all of this and throw herself into MC's arms ,The good thing about Charlotte's story is that she stayed for a while fighting her feelings of MC Until she finally admits it Until MC killed Carter, Charlotte was always worried that MC might be a killer, it took her some time to look at it The right way and then she thank MC . But do not forget that she defended him in the police department And in the last scene in the game, she was unable to remove her hands from him.Charlotte is a wonderful woman to me, I understand that some may not like this, but Charlotte is not like that for no reason. Every man in her life has hurt her in one way or another, even the man she gave birth to. So she is the best woman for me and some.
Picsart_23-01-29_21-17-19-674.jpg

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
nice but blonde hair just doesn't suit her.
It doesn't matter which color she has, she is a beauty. But if hair color is problem, you can buy for her any color you wish in any supermarket. So long it's on sale. Heir isn't a problem.:D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't matter which color she has, she is a beauty. But if hair color is problem, you can buy for her any color you wish in any supermarket. So long it's on sale. Heir isn't a problem.:D
you are right, heir won't be problem. :p

Reactions: rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes