4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a real gem...I don't usually like the Male Protag power/pimp fantasy nonsense but you get to help the girls in this one so its cool...Like the story, love the characters. Amoungst some of the more dreadful writing in these Ren Py Novel games this is REALLY GOOD quality. Thanks, not sure why this story hit the spot for me so hard, but it did...ty "You Fucking Twat" ....best *punch* line ever. Art and Graphics are very good also. This needs to be a movie or a book or both.
To be fair to the game, I don't think that this is that. While all four main girls may be options they will not remain so if you don't make them a priority. Like this update you were finally able to consummate MCs relationship with Lucy, but only if you put her first. I imagine that the other paths will unfold in a similar fashion. You aren't going to end up in a harem with two pairs of sisters. The world as it has been built doesn't support that outcome. I think that if you try to balance points between all four you will lose all of them. I would love to be able to play through to that outcome, actually.

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
To be fair to the game, I don't think that this is that. While all four main girls may be options they will not remain so if you don't make them a priority. Like this update you were finally able to consummate MCs relationship with Lucy, but only if you put her first. I imagine that the other paths will unfold in a similar fashion. You aren't going to end up in a harem with two pairs of sisters. The world as it has been built doesn't support that outcome. I think that if you try to balance points between all four you will lose all of them. I would love to be able to play through to that outcome, actually.
I think you are playing for differant reasons...I just liked the fact I could help these great characters, it felt good...I mean whether later it turns into a fuckfest I'm not sure but this is the first one of these games I've enjoyed playing beyond just looking for tits and ass and more into the story. Maybe future updates will change that who knows, but I don't really want a harem with them anyway lol...I want to clean up Hollywood/Hillside revenge movie style.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
a scene we didn't get to see was one i was hoping to see..where Zack sneaks his way into the house with Charlotte and Emma and begins to enact his plan..then..mc walks in..sees him about to rape Emma and beats him to death. that's his job..defending Emma. but seeing Zack gutted by the sicko cop was not a bad way for the little shit to get his just desserts also..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a scene we didn't get to see was one i was hoping to see..where Zack sneaks his way into the house with Charlotte and Emma and begins to enact his plan..then..mc walks in..sees him about to rape Emma and beats him to death. that's his job..defending Emma. but seeing Zack gutted by the sicko cop was not a bad way for the little shit to get his just desserts also..
mc would have fed him to wolves/coyotes/etc after that.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
mc would have fed him to wolves/coyotes/etc after that.
But not if MC likes animals. He couldn't live wit the guilt that some poor animal get stomach problems. Animal-rights could react.
I think it's better the old fashion way; accident. Shit happens all the time. MC could always help a little. Or suicide? Three bullets in the back: four stab wounds? People died in stranger ways...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
What distress me a bit is how far the Suzy/MC relationship is FAR from becoming something.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What distress me a bit is how far the Suzy/MC relationship is FAR from becoming something.
You are right. Suzy's and Emma's relationships are very, very far away... Or galaxy... :p But now back ontopic. We're now in anticipation of 13. update. I think we will see soon beginnings of there routes. There routes will be probably slow burn too. But because probably all of us think Charlie is the main target, made me think we will see another setback wit her. Or it will be like with Lucy, a paralell with her. What means probably that being with Lucy or Charlie means we close posible routes vith Emma or Suzy. Suzy's and Emma's routes could be connected somehow (not sexually, Dark was clear about harem). And FBI lady was mentioned to be a potentional hookup.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Charlotte: "I just had to change my top. When you saw me, I had just finished talking to MC in his room, and silly me, I spilled my drink on my top. Why are you upset honey?"
Emma; I understand that. What I don't understand is why did you use the second glass...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pic 1: long waited talk about bees and flowers
pic 2: some1 is horny
pic 3: well she might regret but we don't

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes