4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Charlotte is extremely emotionally scarred. In the beginning she is also desperate for the MC due to her situation and needing protection of her daughter. She's sort of in a very difficult bind. Someone like her can easily be triggered and lash out against the MC. Lucy is the jealous/envious sister looking out for Charlotte. Emma is an extremely naive 18yo, I think she's obviously designed this way for the game. I'm not looking for perfection but I can relate with the MC, Charlotte, and Lucy among others.
If I want a silly sex game there are plenty on here I'll go after. You're not going to please 100% of the people with your product, that's understandable. The good thing is, we have so many choices here.
This was a really nice change of pace that I enjoyed. Looking forward to the next update.
100% this.
If a post could be pinned - this is it!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Charli got a knife. MC better not argue with a distressed knife wielding hottie on the edge,
MC better get used to being around a supermodel fashionista who knows clothes and
surely likes her men be on par in the dress up department to feel homey and safe.
Enough with the shoth of her or emm doning sad clothes.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No problem, we can easily cut something else off! :devilish:
Hmm, you are assuming that something else is so big and heavy, that would make a huge difference - did not play the game for some updates despite being a patron, so did not see it, but without making insinuations with the small word, still I don't think you can take a lot kgs off with that ;-), though it's true most men are obsessed with its size :)

• Haha
Reactions: halleluja10

halleluja10

Jan 8, 2020
Hmm, you are assuming that something else is so big and heavy, that would make a huge difference - did not play the game for some updates despite being a patron, so did not see it, but without making insinuations with the small word, still I don't think you can take a lot kgs off with that ;-), though it's true most men are obsessed with its size :)
you're talking about the left leg, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lucy didn't say anything nor did kayla.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Came to ask if anyone knows if this game is going to be a 'choose only 1' type ? i feel probably yes But, technically we could have mom & daughter without the harem tag .....I'm still early in and already can't see that happening but a fella can always hope right ? :ROFLMAO:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ok...well they wouldn't have to like make out....maybe they could share.....worst case scenario (in my fantasy) is they share mc but not at the same time...problem solved? :ROFLMAO:
Well, if they share but not at the same time, and there is no sexual contact between them, effectively you would not have incest, though you could still have "harem" (though "harem" assumes that the male is kind of in control, while here, I would see more mom and daughter being in control), and I remember the developer was very explicit in the past, being nice to different characters is normal, even flirting can be OK, but it is going to be about monogamous relations, so no sharing.
Guess also because he spent so much time on building up the story and some romantic elements, he does not want to take the risk that the game ends up goign down the beep-fest road :)
Effectively, to the dismay and even rage (no, I am not exaggerating, seen some comments in the fan art thread) of some, Emma is supposed to be a possible love interest, so for the one asking, yes, something can happen with her at some point (I am myself not at all against it), but keep also in mind that the indication is that would be something different from what could happen with e.g. Lucy or Kayla.
Emma, Lucy and Kayla are not exactly the same :), so can be expected that also the relations (and certain activities ;-)) between them will not be the same way :)

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
single li, either lucy or charl or emma.

also who the hell gave to suzie a spear again?
Are you insane?!? SHE could hear you Lower your voice. Do you remember what was the last time when somebody said something about? An "ASTEROID" fell. Not a day earlier, not a day later. I don't think that's a coincidence. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes