4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just finished and tbh I was painfuly to make it to the end... Plot is such trivial that I am amused it took so much episodes to present it.

MC. I get there is history behind him etc but the way he acts, he is cold, without any emotions, expected much more from character like that. I guess he left both his balls in military when he quit. He allows to treat himself like a trash all the time and is soooo naive. Dialogues are bad...

Charlotte is one of the worst mother types, wealthy parenthood-disabled focused only on the work one. Everyone else are worst but her, she is the most aggrieved by fate, not seeing own mistakes, making one of her daughter unable to live in society by her over-protectiveness and couldn't handle second daughter allowing her to yell and raging showing no respect without consequences. She is pathetic and at the beginning, when I got known her story I was pity her but she is so stubborn... She cannot use logic either, constantly doubting everything around, living in own bubble. I made her path because of the whole plot but I think overall Lucy is way better choice.

Emma retarded girl who has no idea how world and live looks like, she is such naive and defenseless that it could be described more as stupidity, Forest Gump was more aware than she is. FOR GOD SAKE SHE IS 18yo ACTING LIKE A 7yo AND TREATED LIKE SO. I'm surprised they even have fun bullying her, it feels like a cheating. The whole gameplay was so painful because of her...

Suzy is pretty much described in quote bellow. She seems to be good person in general, just another kid who had no problem with money and no parent to be raised and tempered by. She could definitely profit from some psychotherapists and anger control sessions because she acts like female version of Trevor Philips.
Suzy needs to get laid in a big way. she has way too much pent up frustration and takes it out on mc since she has the hots for him.
Lucy with the whole family is the most normal one. Enjoying her life as much as she can, always cares about sister and nieces, setting sister's career above her own family life. She is nice and fun, I guess she could be perfect match for MC. She is really attracted to MC and tries multiple times to get to him and he didn't even do anything. He does so much to Charlotte and she still treat him like a persona non grata...

Plot is meh to me. It does not deserve so much episodes, it is not interesting enough but I still wanted to get to end of it. All characters actions were sooo slow and unnatural it could have ended in one week game time, not months.

Overall I think Charlotte emotions were very well shown, I really felt her. It is nice story, good renders etc but I feel like it has more potential in it. Maybe there will be some changes in future? It is first VN I am not interested to play again tho.

At the end... "I shouldn't take this job".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished and tbh I was painfuly to make it to the end... Plot is such trivial that I am amused it took so much episodes to present it.

MC. I get there is history behind him etc but the way he acts, he is cold, without any emotions, expected much more from character like that. I guess he left both his balls in military when he quit. He allows to treat himself like a trash all the time and is soooo naive. Dialogues are bad...

Charlotte is one of the worst mother types, wealthy parenthood-disabled focused only on the work one. Everyone else are worst but her, she is the most aggrieved by fate, not seeing own mistakes, making one of her daughter unable to live in society by her over-protectiveness and couldn't handle second daughter allowing her to yell and raging showing no respect without consequences. She is pathetic and at the beginning, when I got known her story I was pity her but she is so stubborn... She cannot use logic either, constantly doubting everything around, living in own bubble. I made her path because of the whole plot but I think overall Lucy is way better choice.

Emma retarded girl who has no idea how world and live looks like, she is such naive and defenseless that it could be described more as stupidity, Forest Gump was more aware than she is. FOR GOD SAKE SHE IS 18yo ACTING LIKE A 7yo AND TREATED LIKE SO. I'm surprised they even have fun bullying her, it feels like a cheating. The whole gameplay was so painful because of her...

Suzy is pretty much described in quote bellow. She seems to be good person in general, just another kid who had no problem with money and no parent to be raised and tempered by. She could definitely profit from some psychotherapists and anger control sessions because she acts like female version of Trevor Philips.

Lucy with the whole family is the most normal one. Enjoying her life as much as she can, always cares about sister and nieces, setting sister's career above her own family life. She is nice and fun, I guess she could be perfect match for MC. She is really attracted to MC and tries multiple times to get to him and he didn't even do anything. He does so much to Charlotte and she still treat him like a persona non grata...

Plot is meh to me. It does not deserve so much episodes, it is not interesting enough but I still wanted to get to end of it. All characters actions were sooo slow and unnatural it could have ended in one week game time, not months.

Overall I think Charlotte emotions were very well shown, I really felt her. It is nice story, good renders etc but I feel like it has more potential in it. Maybe there will be some changes in future? It is first VN I am not interested to play again tho.

At the end... "I shouldn't take this job".
Trust me. This game is a lot better if you take the Lucy path. It is the only healthy relationship for MC. She is patient with him, unconditionally loving, and grateful to be with him. They are a good match. They actually fuck. The other 4 girls are toxic. The family is dysfunctional and I'm convinced that Lucy is either adopted or an affair baby because she cannot share a full complement of genetic code with the other members of the Lloyd traveling freakshow.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah, dev always tries to you get to choose Charlotte over Lucy and I was like No thanks! Overall the family is kinda stupid and annoying and the only tractable person inside it is nontheless Lucy, if it weren't for her I'd would have left this a long time ago.
Hopefully the characters get a little more developement in the future, specially Emma and Suzi.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
According to the story, Charlotte has suffered a lot from men. Isn't it normal that she doesn't trust MC right away and even hates her? In episode 12, Charlotte is warmer to MC but I agree with the comments about Emma, she acts like she's 7 years old even though she's 18

Reactions: Donjoe81

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
According to the story, Charlotte has suffered a lot from men. Isn't it normal that she doesn't trust MC right away and even hates her? In episode 12, Charlotte is warmer to MC but I agree with the comments about Emma, she acts like she's 7 years old even though she's 18
Of course it is normal that she do not trust him but this does not justifies treating him like that.
She hired him, she leaves her daughter with him, she lives in one house, he does everything he can to help them being polite as a slave and in the same time she treats him like a garbage. It is not about trust, it is about being fucking respectful and grateful. She is so offended by how women are treated in industry and at the same time she treats ALL OF THEM and especially MC who is helping her from the beginning all time like a trash. He killed corrupted police detective with bare hands to make sure they will be safe and all he gets is another yelling and threatening to leave. This family is fucking toxic.
I do not blame devs for her character, actually I think they done great job because people like that are quite common. Hypocrites, selfish, acting without logic. I know this is the game but yeah, people like that makes me nuts in rl.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
I'm at the E7 and oh my god, I can hardly stand autistic Emma... 8yo girl trapped in 16yo(?) body. Sorry but I had to vent somewhere, she is such annoying.

Edit: GOD, SHE IS 18. Is it even possible to live in such a bubble?
She's "18" like all of the other "18" year-olds in these VN's. Patreon doesn't like the alternative, and some people playing get queasy at the alternative. What kind of "College" is basically a high school like that?

Reactions: Penfold Mole

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She's "18" like all of the other "18" year-olds in these VN's. Patreon doesn't like the alternative, and some people playing get queasy at the alternative. What kind of "College" is basically a high school like that?
This game uses a lot of UK lingo. While college usually refers to 2 and 4 year universities or even postgrad programs in the US, the UK often uses the term to refer to what US would call prep schools. Usually around the last two years of High School in the US. This is why Emma's college is designed like a secondary school and why the kids enrolled act accordingly.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Charlotte is extremely emotionally scarred. In the beginning she is also desperate for the MC due to her situation and needing protection of her daughter. She's sort of in a very difficult bind. Someone like her can easily be triggered and lash out against the MC. Lucy is the jealous/envious sister looking out for Charlotte. Emma is an extremely naive 18yo, I think she's obviously designed this way for the game. I'm not looking for perfection but I can relate with the MC, Charlotte, and Lucy among others.
If I want a silly sex game there are plenty on here I'll go after. You're not going to please 100% of the people with your product, that's understandable. The good thing is, we have so many choices here.
This was a really nice change of pace that I enjoyed. Looking forward to the next update.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
This game uses a lot of UK lingo. While college usually refers to 2 and 4 year universities or even postgrad programs in the US, the UK often uses the term to refer to what US would call prep schools. Usually around the last two years of High School in the US. This is why Emma's college is designed like a secondary school and why the kids enrolled act accordingly.
So yeah, she's "18"

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
or it's just facade to hook up charl and mc. :p
If that's the case, that is some big brain thinking right there from Emma.

I'm gonna act like a 18 month old so that daddy only has my mommy in his sights cuz he's not someone who would think about wanting to fuck an 18 month old.

Well she may be 18 all along during this whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Whatever keeps the ban hammer off the game I guess. No matter what her actual age is she still acts like she is 18 months old most of the time.
I don't know about her "real" age, but I know out there are grown girls over 18 who don't act like grown girls. I meet even one. Today, over 20 years after and pushing 40, she changed only a little bit. Still collect bad looks from her mother, her son and daughter are acting more mature then she. She is a doctor, finished everything on time. So, she isn't stupid, but like a girl. It isn't like Emma, but makes sometime q just act immature. She wasn't sheltered, but... I can't explain, and I will not try to explain.
I think aftershock of Zacs dead could help her to drop some of that immature behavior and start to act more mature. And i belive Darkblue will try make this happen.
And I think she at least don't look like a 10 year girl, that other developers sell us as 18. Is she look 18? Could be, at least she isn't 0.5 m shorter then Charlie (she looks toll, minimum 1.80, possible more. Supermodels look like this, small to medium tits. When I saw in one other game short model with big tits, I just laughed. There is no way she could be a model. Model bussines is still very conservative. One size fits all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I saw in one other game short model with big tits, I just laughed. There is no way she could be a model. Model bussines is still very conservative. One size fits all.
well that depends what fashion maker wants, some want walking clothes hanger and some want those with meat on their bones and some want those with fat on their bones.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
well that depends what fashion maker wants, some want walking clothes hanger and some want those with meat on their bones and some want those with fat on their bones.
I know what you mean, but I speaked about supermodels (End 90', the time when Charlie started her career, in this time were Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Cate Moss models like Charlie, no (too) big tits and tall, as you name it (correctly) "clothes hanger"
You could hire models in any size back then, but real money was only with supermodels.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes