4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How could you let her go out with the biggest scumbag in the Hillside wider area? Without checking him out. How could you do that to your (probably not your own, but still...) daughter?
:eek::eek::eek:
:):)
NO NO , I and her mother told her after what she already saw in the party that he is NOT good , But I am sure that you are sure that The Parents Always advice and the Youth Always do not listen. So do not blame :cry: me.

and I am NOT afraid from Suzi even if she extremely angry , because I am the world champion of running. :p :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan and rudy007

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
"Daughter", because you like her to call you "daddy" in some situations ? :p :-D Sorry, could not resist the temptation of making the evil joke :p :-D
OFC you are right I like her to call me "daddy" in all real daddy situation NOT what in your mind YOU :devilish::p
Did I made my self clear OR ELSE ?
and you have to know (OR ELSE) have 5 levels , so it is better for you to say ""Aye Aye Captian"" ,OK :devilish:;):ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
NO NO , I and her mother told her after what she already saw in the party that he is NOT good , But I am sure that you are sure that The Parents Always advice and the Youth Always do not listen. So do not blame :cry: me.

and I am NOT afraid from Suzi even if she extremely angry , because I am the world champion of running. :p :ROFLMAO:
I agree with one fact: You can't stop young teenager in love on a mission. Not possible. Point.

You said, you're faster then a athletic young (angr.. extremely angry) girl who basically sell sport shoes to complement her allowance? I doubt it. She doubts it also. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I agree with one fact: You can't stop young teenager in love on a mission. Not possible. Point.

You said, you're faster then a athletic young (angr.. extremely angry) girl who basically sell sport shoes to complement her allowance? I doubt it. She doubts it also. :cool:
Sir How come Suzi can win a race with world champion.
and Do not worry I Have another ways with Suzi when she is extremely angry Like this :
sad-puppy-eyes.gif agnes-please.gif Please forgive me Suzi , and do not underestimate Puppy eyes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sir How come Suzi can win a race with world champion.
and Do not worry I Have another ways with Suzi when she is extremely angry Like this :
View attachment 2310723 View attachment 2310720 Please forgive me Suzi , and do not underestimate Puppy eyes
Please don't say, that I didn't warn you. OK? Puppy eyes work only with level one regulary angry Suzy, for all other levels applies "don't run away, or you will die tired." :D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes