4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: "We need a vertical envelopment of the supply building! Now! Now! NOW!. The new chilli-mac MREs have been delivered!"

• Love
Reactions: Joop501

degman91

Jun 15, 2021
Hmm, I know it is a rethorical question that does not expect an answer :), but I could give you an at least partial profile of a possible such man, for "practical" reasons :), though I can also tell you the same man, if she ends up doing stuff with someone who does not care so much about her feelings and just uses her, may sometime wonder if in the end it would not have been better that he actually took the opportunity, exactly because he actually cared about her.
The assumption of many is that a much older man must always and by definition have "predatory" intentions towards someone much younger, while a younger man will not have them - in reality there can be all kind of variations :).
Of course - but it can mean that MC has tender feelings for her, but doesn't see her as a sexual being until she makes the first move. Then he realizes that he wants her more than just as a friend or kindly father figure.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Could you re-upload this pic, pleeeeease? :cry::cry:
Or any other kind soul who has it on their PC? I'm not picky :Kappa:

PS: I know from experience that copy-pasting Patreon posts directly causes problems after a few days since image links tend to get broken. It's way better to download the picture on your hard drive, copy-paste the whole post and then replace the image in it with the one on your computer. That way, the pic will always be saved in F95's servers.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Could you re-upload this pic, pleeeeease? :cry::cry:
Or any other kind soul who has it on their PC? I'm not picky :Kappa:

PS: I know from experience that copy-pasting Patreon posts directly causes problems after a few days since image links tend to get broken. It's way better to download the picture on your hard drive, copy-paste the whole post and then replace the image in it with the one on your computer. That way, the pic will always be saved in F95's servers.
The original file is too large for the F95 attachment server, so I 7zipped it and uploaded it to gofile.io
Since I did it without an account, it will expire "after a while", but here it is:

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
Best game on the site. I think the creator deserve more patreon followers. Excellent story and characters. Bringing in the dark sides of being a celebrity into such perfection unlike many fantasy story games with such beautiful renders and quality. Just awesome..... ❤

Last edited:

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Best game on the site. I think the creator deserve more patreon followers. Excellent story and characters. Bringing in the dark sides of being a celebrity into such perfection unlike many fantasy story games with such beautiful renders and quality. Just awesome..... ❤
I agree, which is I why I'm a contributor to the Dev's Patreon's site trying to support them. I love the story and somehow emotionally engaged with the MC, Charlotte, her daughter, Lucy, and even the stupid bartender(bromance *bro-fist*).

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I agree, which is I why I'm a contributor to the Dev's Patreon's site trying to support them. I love the story and somehow emotionally engaged with the MC, Charlotte, her daughter, Lucy, and even the stupid bartender(bromance *bro-fist*).
It's the best game I've played lately and that's why I started supporting DEV financially on Patreon.I hope it gains more subscribers

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes