4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Suzy needs to get laid in a big way. she has way too much pent up frustration and takes it out on mc since she has the hots for him.
And with whom? I think he should at least survive the encounter. John Wick? (That would bring franchise undaubtfully to end) Alien? (I doubt another one will come anytime soon close to Earth after that.) A Klingon (She could break him too soon, then we have a bigger problem. Extreme angry Suzy... And a horny one.) And we cannot hide. Or run away... Never. Ever. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
How fast Charlotte turned back to bitch mode when you only did what is the best for them
She's constantly on the verge of her nerves. What did you expect. Everyone deal with challenges on his unique way... She is bitchy. Nothing new. She was constantly bitchy, from beginning. Alcohol doesn't help with that. And she is a mean drunk. Probably...

Reactions: crimsonoon

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I'm at the E7 and oh my god, I can hardly stand autistic Emma... 8yo girl trapped in 16yo(?) body. Sorry but I had to vent somewhere, she is such annoying.

Edit: GOD, SHE IS 18. Is it even possible to live in such a bubble?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes