4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And that's totally fine, but still you could’ve probably added at least two sex scenes like the one where you are in front of the washing machine with someone. It doesn´t need to be a fuckfest of a game, but it shouldn´t be surprising that there can be criticism, because a game as long as this one has just like one sex scene in it.
Doesn´t change the fact that it´s a good game with an interesting story tho.
There are two sex scenes in the game, three if you count the brief Zak scene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a ton of tastefully done nudes...

It even has some girl on girl action! ;) :p

My personal favorites aren't the sex or nudes, but more loving scenes like this...
12_56_200.jpg

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
It's hard to disagree, the relationship between MC and Emma is one of the best things in this game. It's a shame though that there are some people who see anything sexual in this scene.
i can't see in my mind a world where Emma is an li. Charlotte yes Kalyah yes Lucy yes Suzi why not (but right now i don't see how) for Emma i just want to protect her

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
It's hard to disagree, the relationship between MC and Emma is one of the best things in this game. It's a shame though that there are some people who see anything sexual in this scene.
Yeah, it is so beautiful, so pure, not anything like, MC: ... penguins, lots of penguins, diving in ice-cold water, eating ice-cold fish, for days, just think about anything, anything, that could relieve me from my hardon she mustn't notice. Please Emma, sleep on, sleep on ... Oh shit, she moved, oh no, I am sure going to cum if she makes another move.. :p :ROFLMAO:;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
agreed, cant imagine any sexual scenes between MC and Emma being anything but uncomfortable
I can't wait to see how Darkblue will bring Suzy&Emma into play. Probably because of that he will change the story. Suzy was upset how the date with Emma and everybody's darling ended, but there was a chance to simply *thank you* or something like that to MC. Emma too. Yes, she is traumatized, but a smile and a hug or "thank you" was missing. I did't expect a hug from Suzy, but nothing is simply not enough. It was a good opportunity to bring Suzy and Emma closer to MC. I'm interested to see how Darkblue will wrap this part of the story. And, yes, Suzy has too little part in this story for a LI. I wll, when the game is finished play every route again. The story is worth playing for every route.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Emma is too sweet and innocent. Charlotte is a hot mess and Lucy is a lusty sex crazed minx. Kaylah is not bad but Suzie is the defination of a nutjob and would be an amazing fuck. she needs to be dominated into submission.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel and rudy007
Mar 26, 2022
Yeah, it is so beautiful, so pure, not anything like, MC: ... penguins, lots of penguins, diving in ice-cold water, eating ice-cold fish, for days, just think about anything, anything, that could relieve me from my hardon she mustn't notice. Please Emma, sleep on, sleep on ... Oh shit, she moved, oh no, I am sure going to cum if she makes another move.. :p :ROFLMAO:;)
He didn't lose control of himself when Kaylah walked over him or when he got a kiss from Charlotte, why would he lose his cool at this time? :BootyTime:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can't wait to see how Darkblue will bring Suzy&Emma into play. Probably because of that he will change the story. Suzy was upset how the date with Emma and everybody's darling ended, but there was a chance to simply *thank you* or something like that to MC. Emma too. Yes, she is traumatized, but a smile and a hug or "thank you" was missing. I did't expect a hug from Suzy, but nothing is simply not enough. It was a good opportunity to bring Suzy and Emma closer to MC. I'm interested to see how Darkblue will wrap this part of the story. And, yes, Suzy has too little part in this story for a LI. I wll, when the game is finished play every route again. The story is worth playing for every route.

;)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can see where Emma falls in love with him and throws herself at him - what man would turn that away?
Hmm, I know it is a rethorical question that does not expect an answer :), but I could give you an at least partial profile of a possible such man, for "practical" reasons :), though I can also tell you the same man, if she ends up doing stuff with someone who does not care so much about her feelings and just uses her, may sometime wonder if in the end it would not have been better that he actually took the opportunity, exactly because he actually cared about her.
The assumption of many is that a much older man must always and by definition have "predatory" intentions towards someone much younger, while a younger man will not have them - in reality there can be all kind of variations :).

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes