4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
In my playthrough, Emma is always trying to set me up with her mom (cause she doesn’t know I’m banging her Aunt Lucy) :ROFLMAO:
You too? Yeah, I think up until the next update or so, Emma is gonna keep trying to hook mc up with her mom until she too begins to see mc in a more sexual way (thanks heavily in part to her sexy friend).

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Progress has been a little slower this week as I took a couple of days off to celebrate Christmas.
I'll post a picture from Charlotte's New Year's Eve party tomorrow. It's fancy dress!

FC52C653-779C-4FE4-8F46-B32C9A501600.jpeg

- The MC reflects on his conversation with Charlotte
- Emma gets out of bed in the middle of the night
- Charlotte and the MC ride in a limousine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Progress has been a little slower this week as I took a couple of days off to celebrate Christmas.
I'll post a picture from Charlotte's New Year's Eve party tomorrow. It's fancy dress!

View attachment 2276147

- The MC reflects on his conversation with Charlotte
- Emma gets out of bed in the middle of the night
- Charlotte and the MC ride in a limousine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again, no Suzi as usual. :(:mad:

Suzi M.I.A.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

It's fancy dress at Charlotte's New Year's Eve party, but someone doesn't look happy with the costume chosen for him by the girls.

Thank you for your support in 2022, not just the financial support but also your friendship and the supportive comments and messages when I was in need of them. I couldn't create Hillside without you.

I hope the new year brings you everything that you wish for.

Sincerely,
DB

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I really like the writing for the most parts of it, but the Lucy route clearly feels off and forced. Nothing about feels natural. He hasn't really spend time with her before it started but still immediatly thinks "she's the one", and the "get-together" comes at the worst possible moment in the story, after a night where both clearly wouldn't act like that.

The other routes are way better, as they develop more naturally.

Reactions: Tulrek

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really like the writing for the most parts of it, but the Lucy route clearly feels off and forced. Nothing about feels natural. He hasn't really spend time with her before it started but still immediatly thinks "she's the one", and the "get-together" comes at the worst possible moment in the story, after a night where both clearly wouldn't act like that.

The other routes are way better, as they develop more naturally.
wtf is "lucy"?:KEK:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Happy New Year. I played this game from first release and I liked it. Darkblue said, he will make some adjustment and I agree with this. Some changes are necessery because I think some routes (Lucy, Charly) are one step, probably more, advanced then route with Suzy or Emma (it will be interesting to see what Dark will do).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have completed the current version which took like an hour or at least it felt like it.
But while the story and renders are pretty good, you don´t feel like you accomplished something and you play through a long ass story just to see one sex scene.
What was it you were trying to accomplish?

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes