4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Not gonna happen bruv. If it was actually planned to happen sometime in the future by the dev I don't even want to think about how much I would have to actually wait to see that happen. Given the progress the MC is making right now with the mother and daughter I would rather be happy to get to see some action between him and the girls before I died.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
for the developper will you plan lesbian relationship between mom and daughter or aunt
Not gonna happen bruv. If it was actually planned to happen sometime in the future by the dev I don't even want to think about how much I would have to actually wait to see that happen. Given the progress the MC is making right now with the mother and daughter I would rather be happy to get to see some action between him and the girls before I died.

• Sad
Reactions: sebtibo1986

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
than u for the answer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why not? A bit of roleplay can be hot in this situation due to their age gap.
Anyways kudos to HillsideVN for staying away from the hackneyed incest tropes.
roleplay yes but not when mc marries charl or patreon would throw fit.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
For what I remember of the game, I got a strong feeling of Dad / Daughter relationship between Emma and MC. WAY more than any sexual actraction from both sides. So I thinks that it will take quite some time before anything happen between them.

For different reason the couple Suzy/MC is quite far away as their was quite too few interactions and Suzy is totally against MC for now.

For what I recall !!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For what I remember of the game, I got a strong feeling of Dad / Daughter relationship between Emma and MC. WAY more than any sexual actraction from both sides. So I thinks that it will take quite some time before anything happen between them.

For different reason the couple Suzy/MC is quite far away as their was quite too few interactions and Suzy is totally against MC for now.

For what I recall !!
well emma hadn't had dad for most of her life (i have forgotten why charl kicked emma's dad's sorry ass) and mc was 1st male in house since ages ago who actually cared about her and other things.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

For what I recall !!
For my route with charl Emma already make her best to push MC to charl to marry her to be her daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek and cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes