4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Now:
Ms. The female equivalent of Mr. where marriage is not a defining characteristic
Interesting idea, though personally (but notice I am not from, or living, in USA), even in professional environment, I stick to the language rule, wich was more simply that Ms. is the abbreviation for Miss, and Mr. is the abbreviation of Mister, and the difference between Miss and Mrs is almost the one you indicated.
I say "almost", because in certain environment/context, I know Mrs would be used as a form of "age respect" towards older women, independently from whether married or not, though depending also on their preference.
Though I am not surprised it went the way of the fraulein :) - I don't really speak German, but in German language "fraulein" was for unmarried or young, "frau" was for married or older, I have been told nowadays they are all "frau" because fraulein is considered "sexist".

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Just gonna say it. You do realise that naive and dumb as a rock is just two different things right? And now I'm asking the guys who played the game. How would you describe Emma? She is 18 for fuck sake

Reactions: damnedfrog

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just gonna say it. You do realise that naive and dumb as a rock is just two different things right? And now I'm asking the guys who played the game. How would you describe Emma? She is 18 for fuck sake
I have not yet played the last two updates despite being a "patron", but till two updates ago, I would have said, on the naive side, but also endearing, physically a young woman who is trying to get out of the protective cocoon and discovering her being a woman and her "grown up" needs and desire, and the perfect target for "wolves" and "hunter", but especially the ones closer to her age (because a sheltering parent may be more able to shelter from older ones, not from the ones of the similar age, thus supposedly less prone to try taking advantage of her naivete for some "disposable use").
Though some of her characteristics for me were kind of logical, would not be surprising that a single mother who had some type of bad experiences would try to shelter her daughter, ending up sheltering her too much.
Emma is at the start clearly a virgin, while nowadays at least in some countries most 18 have already had sexual intercourse, but that does mean it is impossible even in those countries to find an 18 old (or even a bit older) still virgin, and more importantly, practical experience indicate both that someone can be "sheltered" in a similar way, and on the other hand, that even someone with sexual experience can still be naive.

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
I have not yet played the last two updates despite being a "patron", but till two updates ago, I would have said, on the naive side, but also endearing, physically a young woman who is trying to get out of the protective cocoon and discovering her being a woman and her "grown up" needs and desire, and the perfect target for "wolves" and "hunter", but especially the ones closer to her age (because a sheltering parent may be more able to shelter from older ones, not from the ones of the similar age, thus supposedly less prone to try taking advantage of her naivete for some "disposable use").
Though some of her characteristics for me were kind of logical, would not be surprising that a single mother who had some type of bad experiences would try to shelter her daughter, ending up sheltering her too much.
Emma is at the start clearly a virgin, while nowadays at least in some countries most 18 have already had sexual intercourse, but that does mean it is impossible even in those countries to find an 18 old (or even a bit older) still virgin, and more importantly, practical experience indicate both that someone can be "sheltered" in a similar way, and on the other hand, that even someone with sexual experience can still be naive.
Dude she can be virgin and she can be naive that is okay. But obviously she can't think a superstar teenager is in "love" with her and they are gonna marry etc. In game, there are some scenes with her that is sooo cringe . She is saying stupid shit like "NO! WE ARE IN LOVE! WE ARE GONNA MARRY! " That is the only thing about Emma that made me mad. She acts like a child. I mean who even sits in their mothers lap when they are 18?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude she can be virgin and she can be naive that is okay. But obviously she can't think a superstar teenager is in "love" with her and they are gonna marry etc. In game, there are some scenes with her that is sooo cringe . She is saying stupid shit like "NO! WE ARE IN LOVE! WE ARE GONNA MARRY! " That is the only thing about Emma that made me mad. She acts like a child. I mean who even sits in their mothers lap when they are 18?
blame mother aka charlotte (and dev), she sheltered her.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes