4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I hope you consider a build up and write in some character chemistry in the story telling. I feel like due to the nature of the story its hard but in my experience for sex scenes to do well there has to be lust and/or passion built in between 2 characters. I'm not sure what the solution here is but the problem (sex scene) can't be fixed with simply a redo of the sex scenes if that makes sense.

Now is also a probably a good time to start thinking about what type of "kinks/fetishes" your comfortable with in the game and which characters you assigning them to. Everyone feel free to chip in and say what you want to see:

1. Suzi - role playing (incest F-D/teacher-student/Male or Female Dom/3 some with her friend)
2. Lucy - BDSM
3. Emma - Vanilla (unless her characters evolves in a huge way I don't see anything for her)
4. Charlotte - (same with Emma)
Lucy and Kaylah both have the lust and passion for the MC. If you are on either route for them it is all over the dialogue. Where there is a lacking is the MC's speech to them. He says a lot of generic things for the flexibility of the player to be into whomever they want. But when that is OK for the main story lines:
-Charlotte is going to interact upon hiring him
-The event where they go and MC protects her while Emma is with Lucy
-Interactions with the "bad guys" etc. etc.
But when it is in conversation with just him and the LI, say Lucy, and not just the ones where they kiss, he should build a bit more interest and passion which I do feel is not here yet. It does make things more complex as you have to call a variable for what path he is determined to be on and call the script for that flavor text in a given scene. But also if you have a variable that can track his path it would be GREAT if the player could see it so they know they made the right choices for the girl they want to pursue......

Whoa that's a lot.

TLDR - MC needs more but else is fine IMO

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
But when it is in conversation with just him and the LI, say Lucy, and not just the ones where they kiss, he should build a bit more interest and passion which I do feel is not here yet. It does make things more complex as you have to call a variable for what path he is determined to be on and call the script for that flavor text in a given scene. But also if you have a variable that can track his path it would be GREAT if the player could see it so they know they made the right choices for the girl they want to pursue......
I agree with this most of all. One thing to make Hillside better for future updates, would be for the MC to show more interest in whichever character he is pursuing. Or all of them. But, currently the MC just seems like he's going through the motions, without any passion or enthusiasm, other than to occasionally appreciate the eye candy. He shows more interest and enthusiasm with his bartender buddy than any of the girls. Definitely, he doesn't seem like he is interested in any type of relationship, but he is so passive, that he seems like he would go along with whatever happens in front of him, if it didn't conflict with his job duties.

I suggest giving the MC a little more agency and enthusiasm so that as a player we can enjoy the MC's progression through the story a more.

WhangaMan

Mar 19, 2021
I've gone through a fair portion of this game and I'm curious, why are Charlotte and Emma both referred to as Miss Lloyd, it's usually customary to call the older one (if unmarried) Miss and the younger one Ms I may make the change in my version of the game because to me it makes more sense than calling both 'miss'. Not suggesting this be changed globally though, just pointing out my thoughts about this one thing I spotted.
I know this is an old post and this may have been stated already but:

Miss refers to anyone who hasn't been married.
Mrs is a married woman.
Ms is a woman who was married and is no longer.

So Charlotte should be Ms and Emma is most definitely a Miss, not the other way around.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know this is an old post and this may have been stated already but:

Mrs is a married woman.
Ms is a woman who was married and is no longer.

So Charlotte should be Ms and Emma is most definitely a Miss, not the other way around.
Close

Old fashioned:
Mrs is a married woman.

Now:
Ms. The female equivalent of Mr. where marriage is not a defining characteristic

Fixed it for you

Reactions: -=CvokY=-
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes