4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In Ch12...
i) If I choose Lucy, does that mean All other Route will be locked from here...???
ii) If I reject Lucy, does that mean Lucy Route ends here and can continue with Charlotte or Emma or Suzi(in future) Routes.

Kaylah was out earlier probably in Ch8/9.

I also guees no scenes with Agent Fox too.

So this is a single path game...???

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
In Ch12...
i) If I choose Lucy, does that mean All other Route will be locked from here...???
ii) If I reject Lucy, does that mean Lucy Route ends here and can continue with Charlotte or Emma or Suzi(in future) Routes.

Sounds like it is. Plus, no Harem tag. Just get with who you really want, go for the others afterwards. Save, Save, Save! lol

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
In Ch12...

Yes to both questions.

Agent Fox, as a side interest, will be an option on some paths.

And the four main love interests are exclusive of one another, so you can only choose one per playthrough.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
As if it wasn't already too hot in a sauna, Emma is wearing see through bikini...
Emma: Seriously, tell me the truth! Isn't my bikini too see through? I feel almost naked!
MC: No, no, ... well let me look a little closer ... .... can you lift your leg there a little? Thanks, ... ... ... No, I think it's fine! Really fine! The important thing is that the fabric breathes in the heat, and it surely looks like it does its job great! It's a safety thing, and my highest priority is as you know to keep you safe! ;)

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Emma: Seriously, tell me the truth! Isn't my bikini too see through? I feel almost naked!
MC: No, no, ... well let me look a little closer ... .... can you lift your leg there a little? Thanks, ... ... ... No, I think it's fine! Really fine! The important thing is that the fabric breathes in the heat, and it surely looks like it does its job great! It's a safety thing, and my highest priority is as you know to keep you safe! ;)
Emma kicks MC's Juwelpack..
MC: Why did you do that?
Emma: Just making sure you get blueballed....

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
emma for sure takes after her mommy.

charl looks small on jogging scene.

doubt mc has any urgent need for new clothes.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: operamini and cxx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In Ch12...

So in the future we can get Suzi?

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
So in the future we can get Suzi?
As DarkBlue has stated many times, Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi are the LI paths. Kaylah and Agent Fox are "side" girls.
There are hints in the story dialog that Suzi has interest in the MC. It's subtle, but there.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes