4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dude she can be virgin and she can be naive that is okay. But obviously she can't think a superstar teenager is in "love" with her and they are gonna marry etc. In game, there are some scenes with her that is sooo cringe . She is saying stupid shit like "NO! WE ARE IN LOVE! WE ARE GONNA MARRY! " That is the only thing about Emma that made me mad. She acts like a child. I mean who even sits in their mothers lap when they are 18?
Actually, I missed (i.e. not yet played) those scenes, but I can assure you that I have met and seen people even older than her, and not only women, who would come out with that kind of ideas.
In the case of Emma would be probably imputable to her first big love and first delusion. In the case of older ones, can be fear of being hurt, arrogance, and dumb ideas like "I had already sex, therefore I cannot be naive" which makes it impossible in their head to realise they trying to hang of a fantasy while being fooled and fooling themselves (in case you wonder, no, it is not theory, details were different between different situations, but more than one, some arriving really to that level of denial, and we are talking about 25yo or even more).
A difference between sexes can be that often that kind of behaviour in men is expected to go on the creepy side towards stalker, but it is not a rule, and on the other hand, there are also women who are creepy stalkers.

Reactions: Smarmint

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Dude she can be virgin and she can be naive that is okay. But obviously she can't think a superstar teenager is in "love" with her and they are gonna marry etc. In game, there are some scenes with her that is sooo cringe . She is saying stupid shit like "NO! WE ARE IN LOVE! WE ARE GONNA MARRY! " That is the only thing about Emma that made me mad. She acts like a child. I mean who even sits in their mothers lap when they are 18?
Yes. I was going to say the same thing. If someone like Harry Styles showed interest in someone, many 18 year olds, or even some 25 year olds, I am sure, would be irraitionally infatuated. It just goes with being a celebrity.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes. I was going to say the same thing. If someone like Harry Styles showed interest in someone, many 18 year olds, or even some 25 year olds, I am sure, would be irraitionally infatuated. It just goes with being a celebrity.
Yep, and honestly, I have seen that happening even for people who were not a celebrity in the broader meaning, just showed off an image of success in the environment were they circulated with and met those gilrs, but that was enough.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1672278216964.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another collection of assorted test images and rejected designs.
1. Charlotte on a photoshoot.
2. Lucy out for a walk.
3. Suzi alternative pinup design.
4. Rejected Emma pinup.
5. Rejected Emma pinup.
6. Rejected Kaylah pinup.
7. Charlotte clothing test.
8. Charlotte clothing test.
9. Charlotte clothing test.

hollow69

Jul 10, 2017
@ Raminita

Thanks a lot for all the pics.
Could you please upload the "Unused Art #10 "3. Suzi alternative pinup design" in the high quality (like the other pics) if possible ?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes