4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Preview 1:
Charlotte: I'm sorry MC but I have an important appointment tonight. Would you mind taking the girls to the cinema? I promised them but I can't. I'll give you a bonus and you can bang them if you want too.
MC: *cough* Yeah, sure.. whatever you want, Charlotte.

Preview 2:
Emma (talking to Charlotte): His cock is mine, understood??

Preview 3 (Lucy and MC having dinner at a restaurant):
Lucy: Are you enjoying my footjob darling?
MC (whispering): Sshh.. someone could hear us! :oops:
Lucy (whispering): Come on, no one's gonna notice :sneaky:
Lucy: So?
MC (whispering): *sigh* Ok, keep going :whistle:

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Preview 2:
Emma (talking to Charlotte): His cock is mine, understood??
I think Emma won't have sex with the main character, the author cuts out everything nude with her since version 0.4
It would seem that there is nothing wrong with the fact that the players saw Emma naked almost at the very beginning of the game.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Emma sees MC as her father and wants her to fall in love with Charlotte
But then, she loves the MC and totally trusts him, and she's a LI, so either the same thing happens between the MC and -this- Emma, MC falls in love, like Chalotte sensed, and wants to push forward and let his fears aside, or the whole path takes a twisted/corrupted path, especially if Emma becomes jealous, also her friend may push her to be more assertive.

I have to say, those are just possibilities, cause yeah I also see Emma more like a 'daughter' to the MC, for me the main goal is Charlotte.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
In story writing there's always the fast forward "ten years later" option.
Actually I think for Emma and MC to be together that’s what has to happen. A final story arc that takes place years into the future where the story focuses heavily on Emma.

right now I just don’t see enough character development happening for the pairing to make sense.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Actually I think for Emma and MC to be together that’s what has to happen. A final story arc that takes place years into the future where the story focuses heavily on Emma.

right now I just don’t see enough character development happening for the pairing to make sense.
Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
:love: I wanted to become her personal horse. As for the lucky horse bastard, he's giving me some flashbacks to bad scenes I saw yesterday. From the game Cara in Creekmaw. I will never look at a horse the same way again. :Kappa:
View attachment 2446441
God damn it I didn't mean lucky horse like that you are some sick bastards :eek:

and I love all of you
:love:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes