4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
charl leads until she trips on something and then she will be in mc's care next 3 weeks due broken leg.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
charl leads until she trips on something and then she will be in mc's care next 3 weeks due broken leg.
Or Emma? She isn't too stable on her legs. She didn't fall for a long time. (or I just didn't play it for few months? Or just pretend to be injured? MC will be happy to provide comfort. Or just waste ointment...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Preview 1:
Charlotte: What is this disgusting smell?
Emma: What?
MC (thinking): Fuck, I forgot to change my underwear!!

Preview 2:
Emergency service: 911, where's your emergency?
Kaylah: Please, I need help! Someone's eating my pussy!!
Emergency service: Excuse me??
MC (whispering): What the..???
Kaylah (whispering): Shut up and keep sucking *giggle*

Preview 3:
Unknown man: Are you kidding me? It was this big??

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That's Charlotte's sister no one cares about.

Seriously? I thought he was joking. This is a recipe for disaster.
Yes, we all know how the situation is in the game. Lucy was a easy catch, she practically did half a job.
Charlie is two steps for, 3-4 steps back. She is a lovely person with a ton of baggage. And a alcohol problem. And can be bitch sometime. And no trust in men generally.
Suzy is... Suzy. A termo nuclear bomb with unpredictable timer.
Emma is just like a beautiful daughter. Acts very shy and unaware. And, yes, she is like 13 year old girl in 18 year old body.

How Darkblue will solve those loose end, don't know. Only Darkblue knows. And he will not tell it. ;) But, yes, it will be interesting to see devs plan.

FlyGuy94

Dec 15, 2018
I remember a while ago someone posted a collection of all the hillside pinups and extras. Is it possible to get that again but updated?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i will say this one more time - WTF is "lucy"?
:KEK:
Look at the top of the page. She would be the one playing tonsil hockey with the MC in the banner. I mean she is really getting in there. She wants to taste what he had for lunch. Everybody else in the banner is trying to pretend it isn't happening except for Emma who is crying her eyes out. She is bawling like she is the mother of the groom at a Sicilian wedding.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes