4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
While this game is very good and I really enjoy the characters and their complexities, particularly the mother...I highly recommend not supporting this developer until they start releasing content a bit more regularly. There are many games out there that release updates much faster that has quality content. A good example is Savior which has decent update times and is overall a good game. This is my opinion ofc, but I am wary of developers that take advantage of supporters by dragging their heels with content...
Look at this dude :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That game has been in development longer than Hillside. Developed by two people, not one. On v0.14. I'm about to release v0.13.
Don't make the mistake of justifying yourself in front of people who don't offer constructive criticism but just complain. These are exactly the people who download the games here for free and then make claims. None of them have ever developed a game themselves. Just the idea that as an individual with a normal life you could create complex graphics in such a short time is ridiculous. If someone thinks they're being milked, they can also just stop supporting you at Patreon. It's not that hard.

Kill Emma plz
You want to see the world burn, hm?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Although I agree with your overall statement, this part reminded me a something I heard before. That goes "No need to be a horse to become a jockey.":giggle:
That's right. But if you don't have any knowledge about it you should stop making demands. That's what I meant. In my country is a saying: "You have the right to have an opinion on everything. But if you have no idea, just shut up."

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Requesting to kill a main character is almost always troll bait. Omm nom nom. Bite down on that tasty troll bait. If being an annoying character was punishable by death we would have some empty fucking VNs. Like, hundreds of scenes of their tombstones in the rain.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Although I agree with your overall statement, this part reminded me a something I heard before. That goes "No need to be a horse to become a jockey.":giggle:
So you think people are saying that one has to be an AVN in order to have an opinion on how to make AVNs? That doesn't make sense.
No, but if you're going to tell the jockey how to ride a horse, you should probably have some experience at it yourself first.
This one is much more relevant.

Oct 10, 2022
So you think people are saying that one has to be an AVN in order to have an opinion on how to make AVNs? That doesn't make sense.
More like no need to be a game dev to have an opinion about a game but your way sounds funnier, I'll go with that.:ROFLMAO:

No, but if you're going to tell the jockey how to ride a horse, you should probably have some experience at it yourself first.
Is watching the races and betting a few dollars on them enough for it?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes