4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
I think there will be no sex content with Emma in principle.
Kayla and Lucy mostly. Maybe a little with Charlotte and Suzi.
Nuh uh, there will be. MC gonna learn Emma's death(previous one) was his fault, so as a suicide method he will have sex Emma and gonna mock Suzi about it. We probably won't see MC's death though, since it will be too gory.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
is there any sex content with emma yet?
No, but it is not really so clear cut whether there will be absolutely nothing, since Emma can anyway be a love interest, and she wants to show she is a woman and not be treated like a little girl - which combined with the "sheltered", makes her a perfect target for people with less conscience than the main character.
For sure, if there is any, it will be:
1) avoidable, for the people who do not want Emma as a potential love interest, since there can be only one (no, not ring, :p, love interest in the end :));
2) It will be different from want could happen with some other character, with some of the others could be a steamy thing, with her, would forcibly be something more on the sweet side, at least the first time(s) (which will probably the only part we will see in the game, and maybe even without the "s" :))

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Have a feeling this next update will be more about Charlotte because we are now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev really has me wondering where the story will go from here :unsure:

Reactions: Yngling
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes