4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nonsense. Steve will hook up with Lucy while the MC gets with Charlotte. (I hope ;)) And they'll be perfect couples in combination to take down the Hillside filth.

Steve comes off as the good ally to the MC and they'll destroy the Hillside corruption. :cool:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I hope there's progress with Suzi on the next update.
Agree, she has together with Emma the longest way to go. But Charlie's tactic;one step forward, two back and another sideways is working in Suzi's and Emma's benefit.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah nah, Suzi is gonna be the first Lloyd getting the dick. Please hear me out.
Charlie has some ptsd involving dudes so you have to wait.
Emma is just too inmature to anything beyong some kisses.
Suzi on the other hand has a hate bonner with the MC. She's ready for the hate fuck.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah nah, Suzi is gonna be the first Lloyd getting the dick. Please hear me out.
Suzi on the other hand has a hate bonner with the MC. She's ready for the hate fuck.
Could be. Probably... Not only if Charlie or Emma "accidentally" slip over a banana and, of course, "accidentally" land on MC dick... Not probably, but still possible... Accidents happen all the time...

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and Ragnar

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I will take that bet. She is more likely to cut off his dick than she is to fuck it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Charlotte gets ready wearing a nice outfit for a dinner with MC. She has been thinking about this for sometime now. Time to get closer to him.

At the dinner she looks at him with such appreciation in every way.

Charlotte: "I just know he wants to ask me something important about us...."

MC: "Emma and I have had a talk about this. We want to start dating and we both agreed we would need your blessing. Third date rule in effect. So I think we are good with our plan...."

:ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Charlotte gets ready wearing a nice outfit for a dinner with MC. She has been thinking about this for sometime now. Time to get closer to him.

At the dinner she looks at him with such appreciation in every way.

Charlotte: "I just know he wants to ask me something important about us...."

MC: "Emma and I have had a talk about this. We want to start dating and we both agreed we would need your blessing. Third date rule in effect. So I think we are good with our plan...."

:ROFLMAO:
Charlotte: "OK, but excuse me, I have a call to make"
Charlotte (on phone): Pick up, dammi... Hey Suzy, great news: MC decided to date Emma, they had sex, today at morning, Emma cried a little... No biggie..."
Suzy:............. "They are... home?"
Charlotte: "Yes, I pretend to don't see how Emma gives him a BJ"
Suzy:...... "Excellent... I come over... BTW: does that gun shop on Washington Av. works afternoon?"
Charlotte: I think so.
Suzy: "I'm on my way... bye..."
Charlotte: "Bye, drive carefully... We won't any accidents..."
Suzy: (thinking) "It will look as an accident"

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes