4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Suzi is just misunderstood.
View attachment 2555189
Of course she is. I prefer she's "misunderstood" on different continent. What the hell did you think when you created her? Seriously... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: It's like sleeping with a bomb with a defect timer. You shit yourself when timer reaches 0, but instead of "BOOOM" on the timer is -1, -2, -3... Yeah, than you shit yourself for the second (and not last) time...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but seeing that first thing in the morning seems more stimulating than anything else.
I wouldn't mind me some 'Suzi' for breakfast!!
:love:
It could be easily last time too... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I will not deny that she's attractive (must be Lloys genes), but it could someone on the other table during the romantic dinner mention the word "Emma" and you finish the evening in police station giving testimonies.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It could be easily last time too... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I will not deny that she's attractive (must be Lloys genes), but it could someone on the other table during the romantic dinner mention the word "Emma" and you finish the evening in police station giving testimonies.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
:ROFLMAO:
Not in my case.
Should someone mention 'Emma', that'd be an instant flaccid moment for me, total mood killer. And then Suzi would murder me for being unable to finish....
:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Only comforting thing about that, At least knowing Suzi, the suffering wouldn't last very long. :ROFLMAO:
:cool:
Yes. Who wouldn't like to her from your girl when you're down;"Honey, don't worry, I'm here, nothing will happen to you", but instead you would here;"Dont't warry! I'll make it fast... You will, probably, not feel a thing..."

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yes. Who wouldn't like to her from your girl when you're down;"Honey, don't worry, I'm here, nothing will happen to you", but instead you would here;"Dont't warry! I'll make it fast... You will, probably, not feel a thing..."
I'm not stupid, I'd have hidden all the utensils beforehand. Otherwise I'd stand the risk of her picking up a fork and stabbing me in the eyes with it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rudy007

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not impossible. We today still don't know what he did it that mall when MC took Ema for shopping. Could be nothing, but we don't know. yet...
True I forgot that part, but I guess we will have to wait and see what he is up to.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes