4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Nooo!!! not my sweet Emma what is she doing in a seedy place like this she should be preparing for our wedding. Not hanging out in places like this.
Yeah, not so innocent after all, might wanna cover your eyes for this one.​

for 20$
hero? :D
Someone Couldn't Wait

1681643072080.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, not so innocent after all, might wanna cover your eyes for this one.

Someone Couldn't Wait

View attachment 2550164

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absolutely beautiful, only thing is that everytime I look at Emma, it makes me feel like a 'Peter File' (for those who don't get that reference, look up 'Peter File airport scene' on youtube and you'll get the joke). Just doesn't feel right to see her like this to me. Maybe I'm too old...

But the artwork is absolutely 'Top Shelf'.
Great work!
(y) :cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Begging for an Emma path you pedos, shame on you, someone call the cops.
she's over 18.

Nooo!!! not my sweet Emma what is she doing in a seedy place like this she should be preparing for our wedding. Not hanging out in places like this.
getting new friends.

She definitely had inherited Charlotte's ass. Like her sister did. But something went wrong with their personality...
all thx to charl but mc will fix that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure MC could fix something... or someone. But I'm sure too who will fix MC after...
well if emma says to charl that she loves mc mommy can't say no and suzie will get angry but charl, lucy and mc will calm her down.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Begging for an Emma path you pedos, shame on you, someone call the cops.
I don't need a path with her tbh. I prefer the yandere sister but she gets less screen time than secondary girls, so never ever.
On the other hand I would be fine if Emma enters a rebel phase and comes home with a different dude or several every night. I mean sheltered girls from monoparental families tend to end in a car in front of their house being fucked by some old dude while they scream daddy because they never had a real one.
Just give us some sex scenes already.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't need a path with her tbh. I prefer the yandere sister but she got less screen time than secondary girls, so never ever.
On the other hand I would be fine if Emma enters a rebel phase and comes home with a different dude or several every night.
Just give us some sex scenes already.
there are 2.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
well if emma says to charl that she loves mc mommy can't say no and suzie will get angry but charl, lucy and mc will calm her down.
Or die in process... I'm sure "Hillside Chronicles" will have a month long to write about. Enough to fill slow time between Zak's dead and next Oscars (or how it is called in Hillside) :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes