4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone knows Emma is the one I want to make sweet love to lol but the thing I'm most looking forward to is how the family will react when they find out
I can't wait (well I have to lol) to see how it all plays out I hope there is drama and that it's not just glossed over.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Everyone knows Emma is the one I want to make sweet love to lol but the thing I'm most looking forward to is how the family will react when they find out
I can't wait (well I have to lol) to see how it all plays out I hope there is drama and that it's not just glossed over.
Perv. I had high hopes for you, but you're just perv... Like we are... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
At this point, I can't be the only one..."DB" is content with lackluster, once every 6 month updates....n fair enough..good on him..YET, he promised a hell of a lot more, don't get me wrong...first few updates, amazing. Intriguing story, amazing renders..now? What are we doing, 1 piss poor update a year, maybe 2? 60 fanarts..Shit, or get off the pot, 500 patreons would be awesome for anyone...but DB is just taking the piss...can't wait for another fan art...yay...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
At this point, I can't be the only one..."DB" is content with lackluster, once every 6 month updates....n fair enough..good on him..YET, he promised a hell of a lot more, don't get me wrong...first few updates, amazing. Intriguing story, amazing renders..now? What are we doing, 1 piss poor update a year, maybe 2? 60 fanarts..Shit, or get off the pot, 500 patreons would be awesome for anyone...but DB is just taking the piss...can't wait for another fan art...yay...
Well, stop paying him on Patreon if you think he's not worth it.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes