4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
court nah son fuck that shit

I'm torturing those fuckers

after what they did to Charlotte there's no such thing as extreme violence

and this is Hillside the police and the courts are non-existent you can have all the evidence in the world

it's completely worthless in Hillside everyone is corrupt

if I don't go straight up Punisher on their asses I'm going to be completely disappointed
I would prefer 80' style too, fist into face. After he is softened enough, judges (and plastic surgeons" can have a go. If Charlie hadn't her nails done, she can have a shot or two too. Charlie is us worth it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or we could just kill them

don't get me started on the feds everybody knows that he'll side is full of killers and rapists

if you're a woman in Hillside you have a Target on your back and no one's done anything to stop them

personally, I think Hillside needs to be burned to the ground
while i agree with you still better send them to jail with other rapists and murderers (never know what happens in showers).

Sep 3, 2020
I would prefer 80' style too, fist into face. After he is softened enough, judges (and plastic surgeons" can have a go. If Charlie hadn't her nails done, she can have a shot or two too. Charlie is us worth it.
my little brother, I'm so proud of you

and let's say they go to jail they not going to spend 40 years in prison with all the connections they have

and when they do get out there going to go back and do the same goddamn thing to someone else

or go after the people that put them in jail to begin with

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Agree. Ocean's making a good job. Bella is changing, slowly, feels like in real time,natural. From a crazy bitch to a bitchy sweety (she has more of that bitchiness in her). Her mother is an interesting character too. Hell, all girls are beautiful in Ocean's world. Even the side characters.. Bella had an unfair advantage; she was first. And people had noticed her immediately. The last scene of v4.5 was beautiful.
Hillside's Suzy has some traits like Bella. We don't know she well enough, but I think I'm right.
Another their common trait, they both are very easy to catch, just show a little doubt about the perfection of their breasts.
Hannah sends Suzi's boobs to MC. Suzy is all like "Hannah, this is the worst thing you'll ever done!!!" MC: "If I ignore her, maybe she'll go away". Suzy: "Why hasn't he replied? Who does he think he is? Does he realize how lucky he is to get a photo of me?".
Bella laughs at Karen's curvy body. MC: "Objectively, she has a very attractive body." Bella keeps bitching about how fat and old Karen is and how disgusted she is. MC: "Compared to her, you're flat chested and cursed with an attitude." Bella: "I'm not flat chested, mine are perky double D's, I'm the top!". MC: "Hers are still bigger."
It took only a tiny step from indifference to obsession.:)

Reactions: 6pak2go

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Another their common trait, they both are very easy to catch, just show a little doubt about the perfection of their breasts.
Hannah sends Suzi's boobs to MC. Suzy is all like "Hannah, this is the worst thing you'll ever done!!!" MC: "If I ignore her, maybe she'll go away". Suzy: "Why hasn't he replied? Who does he think he is? Does he realize how lucky he is to get a photo of me?".
Bella laughs at Karen's curvy body. MC: "Objectively, she has a very attractive body." Bella keeps bitching about how fat and old Karen is and how disgusted she is. MC: "Compared to her, you're flat chested and cursed with an attitude." Bella: "I'm not flat chested, mine are perky double D's, I'm the top!". MC: "Hers are still bigger."
It took only a tiny step from indifference to obsession.:)
MC's and Bella's conversations are always funny, they try always to undermine the other. Exelent dynamic. There are so many of them. She is like Charlie a little, damaged goods. But they help each other. So it's not a wonder she falls for him.
Suzy isn't that open. Yet. You can't forgive a man who stealed your room. Never. Ever.
But Hannah (and Emma) are her weak points. If MC can befriend both of them, Suzy will be defenceless. And soon after pantyless too...

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hi. Just a few quick replies to recent comments:

- There are not going to be any time jumps.

- I'm not going to rush it. That would undo everything I've done so far and be a disservice to the people that have supported me.

- At a (very rough) guess, I would say we are 70% through the story, but it could be extended if necessary so it doesn't feel rushed.

- We will be spending more time with Charlotte now that we have switched to guarding her.

- And yes, I am a virgin. :cry:
As always thanks for your efforts !

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really glad there won't be time jumps they have ruined lots of shows & games for me (I Hate them lol)
I Hope this comes to steam one day anyone else agree?

Reactions: rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes