4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Although most people want to play the role of stepfather and daughter, I don't think it's fair for people who want to develop a romantic relationship with Emma, and I hope a romantic ending for Emma would be an option

Reactions: Yngling and 6pak2go

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Although most people want to play the role of stepfather and daughter, I don't think it's fair for people who want to develop a romantic relationship with Emma, and I hope a romantic ending for Emma would be an option
Although I am someone who doesn't have Emma as a romantic interest, the dev has made it clear, multiple times, that she will be one. Just cool your jets, sit back, and enjoy. It'll happen for those who want it to happen.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2535743
but when it's done right there are some of the most loving characters you will ever see

people just think it's about writing a Bitchie character and that's it
That's it right there! Most of the time when they write Tsundare characters they focus too much on making em bitchy and not likeable instead of focusing on why they are the way they are. One of the reasons why I like Bella's character is because Ocean actually puts a crap lot of focus on the latter and it's done naturally. And she's not just gonna go from bitch to sweetheart immediately. At this point it's only the MC and Ayua who's seeing that sweet side of her and maybe Nadia I guess, but overall she's still bitchy and mean. Eventually other's will start seeing her sweeter side as well but let's get to it gradually you know. No need to rush and change her character drastically just because she's warming up to the MC.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
yes it's one of the pictures I have in my collection right now and you are my brother

I could not forget you if I tried you forget that all Pervert are brothers and sisters

what has become of you my brother have you forgotten our code
:cry:
Glad to know you still have it :LOL:
And no bro i have not forgotten the code.... Uhh but man I like the Cody so much I wouldn't mind u telling me again, what is the Code? :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
Glad to know you still have it :LOL:
And no bro i have not forgotten the code.... Uhh but man I like the Cody so much I wouldn't mind u telling me again, what is the Code? :HideThePain:
all perverts are brothers and sisters

and no matter how much we may fight and argue or disagree

we all love each other no matter what

and never be afraid to be yourself and love your waifu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't wait for the scene where that cunt Jason encounters mc without anyone around. mc will kill that fucker..then onto the fat fuck Harvey Weinstein guy..soon Charlotte's attackers will get what is coming to them..that keeps me playing waiting on that..come on DB..make me happy...
that'd go tobit extreme violence so prolly court will deal with them when something is found.

I already had the info about it but what you said and how you said sounds ominous. :unsure:
well on last update could settle with lucy or start reeling in charlotte. suzi and emma later.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
that'd go tobit extreme violence so prolly court will deal with them when something is found.

Doesn't mean dear MC can have a little fun. And kick his ass. And provide little plastic surgery.

well on last update could settle with lucy or start reeling in charlotte. suzi and emma later.
I could see than many people wait to see that Ice Queen is start to melt. She's is melting, but it's still cold and foggy on the place where flag should be planted.

Sep 3, 2020
court nah son fuck that shit

I'm torturing those fuckers

after what they did to Charlotte there's no such thing as extreme violence

and this is Hillside the police and the courts are non-existent you can have all the evidence in the world

it's completely worthless in Hillside everyone is corrupt

if I don't go straight up Punisher on their asses I'm going to be completely disappointed

Sep 3, 2020
i'm sure feds will find something shady on their business and send them behind bars for next 40 years.
or we could just kill them

don't get me started on the feds everybody knows that he'll side is full of killers and rapists

if you're a woman in Hillside you have a Target on your back and no one's done anything to stop them

personally, I think Hillside needs to be burned to the ground

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes