4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
my brother is this your first day meeting me :ROFLMAO: I don't care about sex scenes

you know I live in breed monogamy and I love being with one woman

all I want is a really good love story and the freedom to choose who I want to be with
Fucking A Brother!

or we could just kill them

don't get me started on the feds everybody knows that he'll side is full of killers and rapists

if you're a woman in Hillside you have a Target on your back and no one's done anything to stop them

personally, I think Hillside needs to be burned to the ground
And with that the metaphor is complete.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

V0.13 will be released on May 6th.

I'm sorry it's going to take a little longer to finish than I hoped for in last week's update, but there are a few things that have been revealed which need to be fixed or reworked.

Thanks,
DB​

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

I'm sorry it's going to take a little longer to finish than I hoped for in last week's update, but there are a few things that have been revealed which need to be fixed or reworked.

Thanks,
DB​
He can take his time, no need for a messed up Charlie route again. It is the quality I am playing this for, not the fast releases.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017

Thanks,
DB​
Yep, right on schedule. I think it was obvious back in late January that there would be a May release. He could have finished in March, but "things came up." Then when patrons paid up for April (because it seemed a release was imminent), he pushes the release to May. Not too early, or it would be obvious he's milking people. And not too late because patrons would cancel May and only restart if the game was released.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of the concept of patronage and crowdfunding. It's just that people need to temper their expectations. For one thing, you only get what's already released. Any and all promises are just promises until they materialize. If you like the creator and want to throw money at him or her regardless of being rewarded for it, be my guest.

But nobody should ever have expectations of an imminent release based just on some promises. And creators should keep that in mind, too, and never overpromise.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Yep, right on schedule. I think it was obvious back in late January that there would be a May release. He could have finished in March, but "things came up." Then when patrons paid up for April (because it seemed a release was imminent), he pushes the release to May. Not too early, or it would be obvious he's milking people. And not too late because patrons would cancel May and only restart if the game was released.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of the concept of patronage and crowdfunding. It's just that people need to temper their expectations. For one thing, you only get what's already released. Any and all promises are just promises until they materialize. If you like the creator and want to throw money at him or her regardless of being rewarded for it, be my guest.

But nobody should ever have expectations of an imminent release based just on some promises. And creators should keep that in mind, too, and never overpromise.
Seems for me you mix up patronage with crowdfunding or buying a game on steam. For you it's probably better to wait when it's finished so you get your "return" you seems to expect from it. But beeing a Patron hasn't always something to do to get the game itself. You actually support the developer for the developement of the game. If you mean he/she does not deserve it then don't even start a patronage. Or if you already be one then stop it. It's that simple.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Last edited by a moderator:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When i found this game a few months ago i wasn't expecting much (i never do on this site)
But after playing if for just ten minutes i knew i was playing something special, something that stands above most games on here.
I'm really curious tho i wonder who will make the first move on Emma's path her or the mc?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm really curious tho i wonder who will make the first move on Emma's path her or the mc?
Oh for sure it's going to be Emma. No question.

MC hasn't been making any moves on anyone the whole game. They all approach him and make a move on him. He doesn't even think about that kind of stuff. MC already sees Emma as a daughter of sorts that he wants to protect. If that dynamic is going to change, it's not going to be from the MC's doing. It will definitely end up being from Emma.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Joshy92

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Frankly, all I hope for (of course it's up to DB not me) is a Wild, deep windup scene(s) with Charlotte, and a complete and satisfying revenge scene with the Harvey Weinerstein character. Lucy, Suzi and what's-her-name (Emma) need to have nice bows also tying off their threads. Not asking for much really.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Frankly, all I hope for (of course it's up to DB not me) is a Wild, deep windup scene(s) with Charlotte, and a complete and satisfying revenge scene with the Harvey Weinerstein character. Lucy, Suzi and what's-her-name (Emma) need to have nice bows also tying off their threads. Not asking for much really.
It was a word about is few days ago, all LI's (all Lloyd girls) will have their endings, some probable multiple orgas... But yes, this fake Harvey Weinstein should loose few teeth and few kicks in the ass... and few other places. And then he should be moved into rapist prison and be in charge for delivering soap while collective shower...

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes