4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
But she's prone to falling. A accidentally placed banana and whooops, she lands, accidentally of course, on someones dick. Result: Banana : Emma 1:0
If you consider that as "losing virginity"...there is no single virgin boy/girl here, 1/1 (girls "falling on bananas" and boys "sticking it into various artificial holes"):BootyTime:
Nah, poor Emma, she will stay virgin, now when Zak is gone.
To make it even worse, both Charli and Suzy dont have some bright future as well:HideThePain:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If you consider that as "losing virginity"...there is no single virgin boy/girl here, 1/1 (girls "falling on bananas" and boys "sticking it into various artificial holes"):BootyTime:
Nah, poor Emma, she will stay virgin, now when Zak is gone.
To make it even worse, both Charli and Suzy dont have some bright future as well:HideThePain:
You could be right about it; Charli will end up as mean drunk run over by F150 by another drunk. Suzy will kill this drunk and end up in prison. She will run away killing few people and end up somewhere up north, in a village far, far away. Emma? She can follow her mother or sister. End is similar.
P.S. (under spoiler): You're right about it. American Pie in action...

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I tell you guys and girls when we get the option to kiss Emma I am smashing that left mouse clicker with the same amount of force as Thor swinging his hammer into some useless bad guy.
And I asked myself why did you buy the cheapest mouse... Well, another mystery solved... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
V0.13 will be released on May 6th for $5+ patrons and two weeks later for $1patrons.
Two weeks later? Jesus, I know this game has its fans, but what is the benefit of waiting two weeks when you can just get it for free a lot earlier? Crap like this is why it's pointless to donate anything less than 10$ a month, but it's still a poor investment due to the fact that an update is 4-6 months. If you think this title is worth more than 40-60 bucks, then I've got some great stock options that I would love to take your money for.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes