4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
There is, and also for Suzi. Actually the main Li's in this game are Charlotte, Lucy, Suzi and Emma. Not sure about Kaylah.
cheers.. lol id forgot about Suzi too but since she was bearly in it i just assumed she was more a +1 character than a main LI.. i'm guessing for emma's and hers its more the ignore all others route

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
That is actually necessary for all the routes. And you had it with Emma in this update. If you are on Charlotte's route you can't see her dream scene.
that explains quite a lot as ive tried to maintain friendly nature with charlotte as she is the one hiring you but most 'runs' ive almost always got stuck in either her or lucy's track.. time for a blinders run i think lol

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Barely any content or progression of the story,
No animations,no sex scenes,
Few hundred renders of good quality no doubt but does it really take 6 months?
I just dont see any point or effort in or of this update.
I am pulling out.
Here's your hat.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
6 months? nothing notable no story progression or anything the producers started to make people look like idiots, some of them put only 300 400 renders at the end of 13 15 months and disappear I think people started doing this because they didn't make a sound ready money

Reactions: Guz007

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Ngl this is by far one of the best games i've played the romance and love story is top tier even tho their is the obvious absence of sex but people should understand that for Charlotte it's hard to re-accept men since she quite literally gets always fucked by them so we have to be patient but as everybody said 6 months is a lot logically speaking the update should take max 3 months since we don't need another AWAM game or even worse Demon Boy game

Reactions: Yngling

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
...and you know that because......???
Some common sense? just tell me why in the world a supermodel SHOULD and MUST live in Hillside aka Hollywood instead of Milan, Paris or New York, for instance. Do most important italian fashion designers work in Hollywood?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Some common sense? just tell me why in the world a supermodel SHOULD and MUST live in Hillside aka Hollywood instead of Milan, Paris or New York, for instance. Do most important italian fashion designers work in Hollywood?
OK if you read the story you might recall Charlotte was looking to be an actress
Wonder what town is good for that

So then she has children. Leaving them in one quality school system is better for them than moving around. Charlotte even said something about the schools at one point. Now she and her children are established here, going to school here, making connections here.

Moving someplace else seems like the ridiculous plot line to me.

Just saying

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Did another playthrough today trying for the Suzi path and just couldn't do it. I'm to much into Charlotte. Taking the Suzi path leads to some weird dialog. The story is really tailored for the MC and Charlotte to be together.

And, I'm starting to believe those users who said the Developer, or writer, is a woman.

Reactions: Yngling and Guz007

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Ngl this is by far one of the best games i've played the romance and love story is top tier even tho their is the obvious absence of sex but people should understand that for Charlotte it's hard to re-accept men since she quite literally gets always fucked by them so we have to be patient but as everybody said 6 months is a lot logically speaking the update should take max 3 months since we don't need another AWAM game or even worse Demon Boy game
I love this story
and I LOVE this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Only sex without building a connection with a character is annoying as f, unless you only play VNs to get it off. But lately, people are creating more of the later. Sometimes I check the updates page and get so annoyed because it is all about the sex, there are no connection between mc and the other characters and they will jump on his dick for no reason. The text is like. "hi, can I masturbate you for no reason?" I don't know how poeple don't get annoyed with these kind of games, and worse, they come to the only few remaining VNs where developers care about building a connection and relationship and ask for sex over and over again lol. We can't even enjoy the few VNs who cares more about story and character/connection building in peace.
Well said! I was cheering for you while reading this! I am constantly rolling my eyes at some of the "stories" where the MC has sex with a dozen random characters in one day and I am like... WHAT man could possibly do this let alone find this many to do it with. And they're always SO EAGER to jump your bone. Call me crazy, but I like the stories that make sense.. or at least make MORE SENSE where there is a story and any sex that does happen fits in the story and is at the right place and right time, and I personally... LOVE it when there is a lot of caring and loving involved between the characters.

I love games like this with a lot of feeling and caring. I applaud devs that know how to do it right and think with the right head.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes