4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
6-7 months per update lately. About the same content like last one... to be honest, its not that much for this timespan, but at least he is active and shows a decent amount of dev reports so you can be sure its not abandoned.
thanks

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
It's been like 3 episodes now that Charlotte has admitted she has feelings for the MC but still she is continuing to flip flop? I mean yes she has serious trauma I don't expect it to get resolved overnight but the pacing now is just completely bizarre on her path.

This should've been the episode where they actually started to connect -not fuck, not yet -but she should've kissed him on the mouth and they at least have the conversation about starting a relationship.

On the flip side I never thought Emma could ever be more than a daughter but its coming together nicely how she is starting to see MC in a romantic way.

Been a subscriber for a long time and it's like every-other update is super filler-ish and I guess this is the boring one until we wait for the next one.

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
Hmm. I just found out that going through with the Lucy route till the very end of chapter 13 makes Emma more open to a romantic relationship with the MC (she has wet dreams about him). I wasn't expecting that fork. Now I'm wondering if the Charlotte route and Emma route are going to be separate. I guess we'll gain clarity after a few more updates.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I'm hoping for a Lexy and Charlotte love triangle. Lexy knows Charlotte won't find anyone like MC and might end up sharing someone they both love. Imo. Finally got into playing this and it's a great game. I don't usually play this type but renders were great and story interesting.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Hmm. I just found out that going through with the Lucy route till the very end of chapter 13 makes Emma more open to a romantic relationship with the MC (she has wet dreams about him). I wasn't expecting that fork. Now I'm wondering if the Charlotte route and Emma route are going to be separate. I guess we'll gain clarity after a few more updates.
Oh damn!!! Really?

I need to do another playthrough then. My playthrough only focuses on Charlotte and Suzi.
Does the Lucy route lock you out from others?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, they definitely are separated. And I actually assume even on the Lucy route you will at some point "lose" Emma as a LI. I think to remember that DB stated that the Emma route is not easy to get. You probably had to reject all of the other girls so far also to stay on her route, but that's only an assumtion. Well, in this game you have to choose one LI at some point anyway.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
oh wow thanks for reply , how do i do that? i played the whole story like twice
Hmm, I'm wondering. You get this automatically in Episode 5. It's after the scene where Emma hides in the toilets after she got bullied. In the evening Emma went to the showers and MC sneaks into her room and grabs her phone.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Hmm, I'm wondering. You get this automatically in Episode 5. It's after the scene where Emma hides in the toilets after she got bullied. In the evening Emma went to the showers and MC sneaks into her room and grabs her phone.
oh really ? wow i didnt get it ill try playing thru that specific part again

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have turned down every chance to get close to the other girls because I only want Emma.
And when it finally happens it's going to be so awesome.
I just can't decide if she is my favourite girl in any visual novel on here It's between her & Maya from Being A Dik.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I have turned down every chance to get close to the other girls because I only want Emma.
And when it finally happens it's going to be so awesome.
I just can't decide if she is my favourite girl in any visual novel on here It's between her & Maya from Being A Dik.
my top girls i can think of off the top of my head are Gloria from City Of Broken Dreamers ,Dalia from Eternum(cuz she likes sucking dick) and older sister from Desert Stalker (oh and on a side note id fucc Nova from Eternum but when shes dressed up like jinx in that hot af jinx outfit)

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
my top girls i can think of off the top of my head are Gloria from City Of Broken Dreamers ,Dalia from Eternum and older sister from Desert Stalker (oh and on a side note id fucc Nova from Eternum but when shes dressed up like jinx in that hot af jinx outfit)
Yeah there have been some great games lately with great girls.

• Yay, new update!
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes