4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
It's been like 3 episodes now that Charlotte has admitted she has feelings for the MC but still she is continuing to flip flop? I mean yes she has serious trauma I don't expect it to get resolved overnight but the pacing now is just completely bizarre on her path.

This should've been the episode where they actually started to connect -not fuck, not yet -but she should've kissed him on the mouth and they at least have the conversation about starting a relationship.

On the flip side I never thought Emma could ever be more than a daughter but its coming together nicely how she is starting to see MC in a romantic way.

Been a subscriber for a long time and it's like every-other update is super filler-ish and I guess this is the boring one until we wait for the next one.
Yeah they pulled it off nicely. That dream scene one of the most innocent naught dream in AVNs if not the most. It literally was heartwarming. Also, I like the Yandere(I hate to talk these dere stuff btw) touch on Suzi. She is coming around nicely. I know we won't have harem but what about throuples? Can we go for both sisters for example?

Ben6502

Nov 29, 2020
It seems that MC can only foucu on one girl to achieve a romantic relationship.
I have tried Charlotte, Lucy and Emma routes separately. And Emma finally starts to consider MC as a possible partner and has a wet dream in update Ep.13.
I have not tried Suzi route yet, may have a try after her return to the family.;)

The developer make a quiet realistic slow-burn game. Shall follow up.

The story is just like a visualised version of some good friction. I wonder why few developers just make games based on well-known frictions. Like using good stories written in Chinese, Japanese and adopting AI tool to translate them.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well said! I was cheering for you while reading this! I am constantly rolling my eyes at some of the "stories" where the MC has sex with a dozen random characters in one day and I am like... WHAT man could possibly do this let alone find this many to do it with. And they're always SO EAGER to jump your bone. Call me crazy, but I like the stories that make sense.. or at least make MORE SENSE where there is a story and any sex that does happen fits in the story and is at the right place and right time, and I personally... LOVE it when there is a lot of caring and loving involved between the characters.

I love games like this with a lot of feeling and caring. I applaud devs that know how to do it right and think with the right head.
Bangkok and Manila in the 90s. You could literally spend the entire day having sex with different girls
AND that was before smart phones

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
I have tried Charlotte, Lucy and Emma routes separately. And Emma finally starts to consider MC as a possible partner and has a wet dream in update Ep.13.
I have not tried Suzi route yet, may have a try after her return to the family.;)

The developer make a quiet realistic slow-burn game. Shall follow up.

The story is just like a visualised version of some good friction. I wonder why few developers just make games based on well-known frictions. Like using good stories written in Chinese, Japanese and adopting AI tool to translate them.
The fuck are "frictions"?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
If Emma had to sing a music to MC, that music would be Brooklin Babe :v

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Bangkok and Manila in the 90s. You could literally spend the entire day having sex with different girls
AND that was before smart phones
Yeah, but it was a possibility of 98% you fucked a girl who was forced to sell herself otherwise she would be literally killed by her owner. Not to forget most of them was underage. Slavery and human trafficking... the good old days of Thailand in the 90's... Every man who buyed sex from one of those girls could be really proud on himself. Clearly the top of human kind.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, but it was a possibility of 98% you fucked a girl who was forced to sell herself otherwise she would be literally killed by her owner. Not to forget most of them was underage. Slavery and human trafficking... the good old days of Thailand in the 90's... Every man who buyed sex from one of those girls could be really proud on himself. Clearly the top of human kind.
You might add STDs.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
When you read two game threads after one another:

For some reason i keep rejecting emma even though I already got a blowjob from her?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
Yes, they definitely are separated. And I actually assume even on the Lucy route you will at some point "lose" Emma as a LI. I think to remember that DB stated that the Emma route is not easy to get. You probably had to reject all of the other girls so far also to stay on her route, but that's only an assumtion. Well, in this game you have to choose one LI at some point anyway.
I was kinda expecting that both Charlotte and Emma routes too would become exclusive at some point (like Lucy and Charlotte's did), but wasn't expecting that we'd have to take the Lucy route to at all reach the Emma choice. And this would mean we would have to choose Emma over Lucy and not over Charlotte, if that is how the Dev plans it. And if so, I can see why the Dev says it'll be difficult to attain the Emma route, because most people would be prone to choose the Charlotte route at the very first fork, unaware that they're also choosing Charlotte over Emma at that point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust0ne
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes