4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 2611814

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beautiful. Lucy probably wouldn't be quite this happy unless MC was behind the camera. Lucy may not be the best girl, but I'm still convinced that she is the best choice. If her path is going to be the hardest to stay on it is probably only because she would selflessly step aside to make the other girls happy. She would set herself on fire just to keep them warm. She probably doesn't think she deserves to be happy, but I think she does more than anybody else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tulrek

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I'm gonna be honest, I was ready to gave up on the game despite the very good writing. The constant repetetive drama was becoming kind of tiresome to me, instead of giving space to some other characters we was getting the same "Charlotte drama" again and again. It felt to me like when we finaly did step forward with her, short after something happened and we made two steps back. I'm happy this update finaly brings something that i wished to see for a while. Finaly some conversation with Suzi (shorter but still) without any of her rage bullshit. Date with Lucy and more importantly things with Charlotte finally seems to be mowing forward and the less amount of drama and more of a bonding time. So far this was my favourite chapter.

Reactions: fishbulb123

Kidisbusch

Aug 19, 2020
great potential pity you have to wait so long for updates, however i would recommend some things if you want to know let me know

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone knows how obsessed I am with Emma so to see that dream well things are really starting to heat up
I better buckle up we are in for a bumpy ride once Charlotte finds out my intentions for Emma lol

Reactions: Yngling

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Everyone knows how obsessed I am with Emma so to see that dream well things are really starting to heat up
I better buckle up we are in for a bumpy ride once Charlotte finds out my intentions for Emma lol
Felt like i was watching 90's venezuelan telenovela. But one thing for sure, the shitstorm gonna be damn worth it.

Reactions: Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah. He and Charlotte are in their mid-30's, so in 15 years he'll be 50-ish and sailing around the world.
charl and mc are over 40 since emma is 18 years old unless charl got preggo and married under 20 years old.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So? It's not that unusual to have kids below 20.
Definitely. My mother was 17 when my parents married (my father was 18). I was born 15 months later. So yeah. Pretty common in times/communities where people were expected to enter a trade out of high school instead of going to college. Home Economics was intended to teach girls how to be good housewives, Shop classes (wood, metal, or automotive) were intended to give boys a leg up after graduation.

Reactions: Yngling

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Had pretty much nothing but praise for this game (well still do) but this episode was weaker than others imo.

Almost nothing happened. But it also might have something to do with the fact that I tried to be smart-ass and used Koga mod to enable all pathes so I can I see all scenes but it kinda backfired that not only I missed scenes (like date with Lucy I think?) but dialogue was inconsistent.

What are current pathes in the game? are they even clear at this point? Kinda want to replay and to see some scenes I missed but tbh I dont even know how many scenes I missed and when. Hopefully ctrl skipping works well and I will be skipping till the scenes I havent seen. But what are the current pathes? I assume Lucy for sure, then maybe Kaylah and Charlotte? so 3? but lets say does Charlotte path have its own scenes?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Had pretty much nothing but praise for this game (well still do) but this episode was weaker than others imo.

Almost nothing happened. But it also might have something to do with the fact that I tried to be smart-ass and used Koga mod to enable all pathes so I can I see all scenes but it kinda backfired that not only I missed scenes (like date with Lucy I think?) but dialogue was inconsistent.

What are current pathes in the game? are they even clear at this point? Kinda want to replay and to see some scenes I missed but tbh I dont even know how many scenes I missed and when. Hopefully ctrl skipping works well and I will be skipping till the scenes I havent seen. But what are the current pathes? I assume Lucy for sure, then maybe Kaylah and Charlotte? so 3? but lets say does Charlotte path have its own scenes?
I have 4 saves. One for Charlotte, Lucy, Kayla and another solo waiting for Luzy and Emma.
Right now I think that with the first 3 you see all the content.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This isn't the right place to discuss this topic, but facts are facts. It doesn't matter what do you tell yourself to sleep well. And this was it for me. The topic of this thread is the AVN Hillside.
well maybe you should shut up with the personal insults and stick to the topic

How about that?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes