4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Dec 22, 2020
Hello, my dear friends! All my respect, Mr. DB! I’m sorry for the malicious silence, but I came back with a big bag of thoughts, because DB wrote that he would edit and rewrite some things. Alert! There're tons of text, even for me...o_O
Some questions about plot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Suggestions

Simplifications of the scenes
What lines are better to delete completely
To improve realism
To improve the cinematography
Modeling, photoshoot and further relationship with Charlie

I didn't mean to offend you in any way. If I did - I'm sorry :cry:, I didn't mean it like that. I hope these notes will help you, DB.
You did a real good job, well done!

Cheers,
Pristis.Microdon

May 9, 2017
To Pristis.Microdon,

Your critic is insightful and sensitive. This kind of constructed critic will level the game for amazing to legendary. I admire your meticulous work. I would add a different level of reactions by Charlotte when it comes to PTSD reactions. Hearing the name (Jason) is an external cue that elicit a startle response. However, see him at the party should elicit a very strong reaction (Elevated startle response, heightened sense of threat). In addition, I would have add a few dissociative behaviors along the story to show Charlotte's PTSD reactions.

Finally, I think that the MC had to give the phone directly to Suzi. However, I would have change the scene that he will not have to enter the women changing room. This will be more realistic.

Again, I bow my head in great appreciation to your wonderful critic.

@Pristis.Microdon and @DB, I wish my graduate students were nearly as competent as you both are.

Sorry for reiterate myself, kudos to you!

J.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Why can't we get a NTR/netorare route, why it's not possible for all of them to be fucked by Zak all together, why can't they all be happy, why, it's all sad .
Yes, agree. But it's curious that you find sad that Zak didn't fuck everything that moves but not the fact that a knife was in his guts... Yes, that's not sad at all... ;)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Why can't we get a harem route, why it's not possible for all of them to just live together, why can't they all be happy, why, it's all sad .
A harem would destroy the story. It wouldn't make sense here. There are good harem AVN's. Just play them and accept not every AVN is about special fetishes.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Hi, guys.
People are starting to ask for a release date for v0.14, so I wanted to let you know what my plans are (but no release date yet!).
I said before starting v0.13 that, after it was finished, I would spend some time fixing various issues and things I wasn't happy with, and that is still my plan.
Once that is done, I will add some new content to continue the story.
I don't currently know how long it is going to take me, but it definitely won't be as long as the last update. I know people won't be happy waiting too long to find out what happens next.
I'll make regular posts letting you know what I've been up to, and will post the first three teasers from v0.14 before the end of the month once everyone has had a chance to play v0.13.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your support,
DB
:::waves::: Thanks Raminita

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes