4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
well maybe you should shut up with the personal insults and stick to the topic

How about that?
Well, maybe I was just a person who worked at UNCHR for a few years in the 1990s and actively advised the Thai and Philippine governments in their efforts at the time to tackle the problem of child prostitution, which was rife in both countries due to various problems with corruption and organized crime, and was an overwhelming problem. In 1996, 84.3% of all prostitutes in Thailand were under the age of 18. Even more so in the Philippines. More than half of them were under the age of 14. College students my ass... Whoever was involved at the time, whether as a brothel operator, pimp or client, or the parents who sold their childs, was a pig.

How about that?

Now, can we finally get back on topic which is the great AVN Hillside? You don't have to answer. I'll ignore you from now on. You can say what you want to me. I won't react. No matter how offensive it may be. You have the last word. Nothing you can say would change my knowledge and my experiences I made in my life. Bye!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So? It's not that unusual to have kids below 20.
didn't say that but unless charl got emma before becoming model and charl didn't start modelling until 18 years old then she's near 40 years old. charl has been modelling near 20 years and emma is 18 so that doesn't leave much margin.

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
didn't say that but unless charl got emma before becoming model and charl didn't start modelling until 18 years old then she's near 40 years old. charl has been modelling near 20 years and emma is 18 so that doesn't leave much margin.
There's no near 40 about it, the spa trip during the game is for her 40th birthday.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So we all agree that the misterious bad guy that is like pulling all the strings(the one that Emma was too afraid to name) is Emma II's father? As in Charlotte's ex-husband?
Obviously this is my theory but I am interested in ur thoughts people?

Reactions: Boneprone

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
As i remember, in the latest update there's some dialogues between MC and Charlotte indicating that Charlotte is older than MC.

Reactions: twerrain

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Are each of the paths in this game decided early on in the game? As in, do I have to stick to one person's path from the beginning and never veer from it or can I kind of get points with everyone and decide the path later on? I've rejected Lucy because I have no interest in her, but mostly curious for Charlotte/Emma/Suzi paths.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Are each of the paths in this game decided early on in the game? As in, do I have to stick to one person's path from the beginning and never veer from it or can I kind of get points with everyone and decide the path later on? I've rejected Lucy because I have no interest in her, but mostly curious for Charlotte/Emma/Suzi paths.
you start the suzi path early in the game, but as of now the MC has not had a chance to make an Emma or Suzi route choice yet. My guess here is that you will get a choice in the future to commit to their routes, and then you wont be able to get off of them once you start(without hurting their feelings and probably getting the bad ending variable in the process)

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
you start the suzi path early in the game, but as of now the MC has not had a chance to make an Emma or Suzi route choice yet. My guess here is that you will get a choice in the future to commit to their routes, and then you wont be able to get off of them once you start(without hurting their feelings and probably getting the bad ending variable in the process)
Thanks for this. I might have to check out the walkthrough to see which path I'm on now and what I have to do for the other paths.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, guys.
People are starting to ask for a release date for v0.14, so I wanted to let you know what my plans are (but no release date yet!).
I said before starting v0.13 that, after it was finished, I would spend some time fixing various issues and things I wasn't happy with, and that is still my plan.
Once that is done, I will add some new content to continue the story.
I don't currently know how long it is going to take me, but it definitely won't be as long as the last update. I know people won't be happy waiting too long to find out what happens next.
I'll make regular posts letting you know what I've been up to, and will post the first three teasers from v0.14 before the end of the month once everyone has had a chance to play v0.13.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your support,
DB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for this. I might have to check out the walkthrough to see which path I'm on now and what I have to do for the other paths.
well if at end of prev. update charl called mc by name then you are on charl path, if didn't then on lucy path.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Was a good update, but i think i expected at least a kiss on the lips if nothing more at this point in the game. Talking about Charlotte.

Reactions: balazar
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes