4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Is Harem possible with the family? If yes how?

I remember smashing Lucy's automatically locks H-scene with others. Will this super MILF mommy become another Li or remain an NPC like Susie's redhead friend...?
Please create one harem route that could include most girls without breaking the story continuity.
Sorry, but I've said from the start that there will be no harem and that hasn't changed. There will be no harem.

priapo

Sep 1, 2018
is just me or the MC best friend is the stalker? cuz we saw him in shopping with a hood a looking weird, and then we get a picture of the daughter of our client in shopping with us, could be a bait to make a twist, but i wold bet in the MC best friend still.

very good game, beatufill models, and very rich history. totally aproved

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am going to do everything I can to avoid needing to start a new game because I know how angry some people will be.
You should reach out to Sancho1969 he does mods where fixes saves and such he may know how keep variables in check and not break saves.

I know there is some common element that breaks saves but can be avoided. But yeah if you redo earlier stuff at some point we will want to start over.

Reactions: HillsideVN

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but from everything I've observed of the MCs behavior I don't think that he would want a harem situation or be comfortable with it. Even if the girls were up for it, which is certainly not the case. He really seems like a one-woman type of man as in the route where he chooses Lucy he is a little more circumscript with the others in deference to his relationship with her. I'm sure as the other routes develop there will be similar noticeable differences in how he interacts with the other members of the family.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There will be no harem.
THANK YOU!!!!

As much as I like to play harem games from time to time, as much I hate it when devs destroys good stories with inserting fetishes which didn't fit into because to please some fetish beggars. I would hated this game if there'll be a harem with a mom, her two daughters and her sister.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't see a big deal in starting again that's what CTRL is for.
And I agree completely with the people that are happy this isn't another typical harem we have enough of those lol.

Reactions: Tremonia

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
is just me or the MC best friend is the stalker? cuz we saw him in shopping with a hood a looking weird, and then we get a picture of the daughter of our client in shopping with us, could be a bait to make a twist, but i wold bet in the MC best friend still.

very good game, beatufill models, and very rich history. totally aproved
I think Steve could be the stalker, I feel like that would be way out of character for what we have seen. My guess if steve is the stalker is that harvey (or what ever the movie guys name is) paid him a large sum of money or maybe blackmailed him. But right now all we have seen is steve being a little sex crazy but not stalker level (in my opinion).
it just seems too obvious that we see Steve in the mall, then later see a picture that we see is during the time that we steve.

macacosss

Aug 14, 2022
when we go to Lucy and we are in bed with her, we have a choice to accept or reject her, if we accept does it close all the other paths with the existing LIs?

Only to know if i should create another save to see the other content.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Nothing with Suzi yet? Actually I want an opportunity with Hannah, but I feel like we need to go through Suzi first to get that.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes