4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hmmm... I already downloaded v0.13 and dont want to re-download v0.13.1 if it is only bug fixes (I'm on limited bandwidth). Does anyone know if there is a bugfix update to go from 0.13 to 0.13.1 please?
Sorry, there is no update file, but you don't need to download v0.13.1. It only fixes four typos and a couple of images that had cosmetic problems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc ending with emma/suzie is basically charl's only chance to get grandkids.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Gave it a go with the gallery mod, looks decent enough but it seems like there aren't that many actual H - Scenes.

Might start playing it, if i am bored.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Gave it a go with the gallery mod, looks decent enough but it seems like there aren't that many actual H - Scenes.

Might start playing it, if i am bored.
there aren't very many h scenes in this one yet. the game is more about the story and characters. I would highly recommend it if you don't mind that there aren't many h scenes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Don’t forget

Here are the first teasers for v0.14.
- Agent Fox races to the house, but it looks like the intruder got away?
- All eyes are on Charlotte at the photoshoot
- The FBI make a move​
Thanks, Raminita.

I tried to hint in the caption to the first image that things might not be what they seem, and there is a subtle clue in the image itself. But people are probably too interested in Charlotte's beautiful behind to care about that. :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks, Raminita.

I tried to hint in the caption to the first image that things might not be what they seem, and there is a subtle clue in the image itself. But people are probably too interested in Charlotte's beautiful behind to care about that. :)
Who cares about looking at Charlotte when Emma is around :)
Also in that first preview they probably found out about my tiny obsession with Emma now they are looking for me
I better hide before agent fox puts a cap in my butt.

Edit - I just realized you all were talking about pic two not one, Ahh well my point about fox still stands lol.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes