4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks, Raminita.

I tried to hint in the caption to the first image that things might not be what they seem, and there is a subtle clue in the image itself. But people are probably too interested in Charlotte's beautiful behind to care about that. :)
I forgot, did you say Agent Fox could be a LI or not. I’m hoping she can. Right now I’m on strictly Lucy path, but will go back and start over if there’s an Agent Fox path or play it again on Charlotte, then Kayla and Suzie path. But just can’t date Emma, feel too much like a father figure to her and just want to protect her

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think it's Emma the hair looks too dark of course that could just be the lighting.

Edit - I forgot also Emma is too shy at the moment to do a lingerie shoot she still feels like her mom is prettier than her (Even though she isn't Emma is way prettier)

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I forgot, did you say Agent Fox could be a LI or not. I’m hoping she can. Right now I’m on strictly Lucy path, but will go back and start over if there’s an Agent Fox path or play it again on Charlotte, then Kayla and Suzie path. But just can’t date Emma, feel too much like a father figure to her and just want to protect her
Agent Fox is a side girl, so you will be able to have a sexual relationship with her. But not if you're on Lucy's path.

Dec 22, 2020
I tried to hint in the caption to the first image that things might not be what they seem, and there is a subtle clue in the image itself.
- Agent Fox races to the house, but it looks like the intruder got away?
1684982957526.png
Is that Johno, who broke into Charlie’s house? Because he has a job from Carter's colleague and there's no one else to break into their house right now. But he failed to hide and he got kicked his ass? (the MC hit Johno?)
It’s a bit early for the corrupt detective to step in and do dirty work. And Harry Wolff would be acting with help of that detective, but, probably, he has to spin a web himself (if you want a thing well done, do it yourself or why I surrounded by idiots, you can’t be trusted with anything, I have to do everything myself! Argh!). I assume that the story with Wolff's revenge won’t end with Johno and the corrupt cop…

Reactions: kcaldw and Hwk47

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No. There will only be the four Lloyds (Charlotte, Lucy, Suzi, and Emma).
OK main playthrough is going to be:

Emma shouts YES DADDY as she gives me her precious innocence

BUT

On alternate runs how the heck do I get the redhead into bed??
Do I have to reject all the Lloyds?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 2648742
Is that Johno, who broke into Charlie’s house? Because he has a job from Carter's colleague and there's no one else to break into their house right now. But he failed to hide and he got kicked his ass? (the MC hit Johno?)
It’s a bit early for the corrupt detective to step in and do dirty work. And Harry Wolff would be acting with help of that detective, but, probably, he has to spin a web himself (if you want a thing well done, do it yourself or why I surrounded by idiots, you can’t be trusted with anything, I have to do everything myself! Argh!). I assume that the story with Wolff's revenge won’t end with Johno and the corrupt cop…
Nice idea and we do know that the FBI are making a move so you could be right or it maybe just the lighting

Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It seems she can but I think that you have to drop Lucy so Lucy and Steve then.
OOPS I got it the wrong way round
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
On alternate runs how the heck do I get the redhead into bed??
Do I have to reject all the Lloyds?
In order to have a relationship with Hannah, you will definitely have to reject Charlotte and Lucy.

I'm just finalizing the details, and there is a possibility that something may happen with Hannah before Emma's path starts. But, if it doesn't, then you would need to reject Emma too.

So you will most likely need to be on Suzi's path, or none of them (reject all Lloyds).

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
View attachment 2648742
You found the clue, thank you. I was worried I'd made it too subtle!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn I didn't spot that clue jeez I'm dumb
Also which girl was Hannah I don't think I remember her?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes