4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Nothing with Suzi yet? Actually I want an opportunity with Hannah, but I feel like we need to go through Suzi first to get that.
I have wondered myself if all the random ass in this game like the model, FBI agent, slutty birthday girl, and handsy best friend are consolation prizes that you can have in a run where you tank your relationship with or reject all 4 love interests because that is a totally valid way to play the game.

Reactions: tobiume08

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hillside-0.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ghostly

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
harem path w/o breaking game continuity? so not possible.
Disagree. On my playthrough, where MC says he will wait for Lucy and keeps her path open, she continues to pursue MC (flashes him) while also encouraging all others to pursue their feelings for MC. Lucy is the key to convince everyone to share, if dev wanted to. Would make more sense than a solo Emma path with a good end, imo.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Disagree. On my playthrough, where MC says he will wait for Lucy and keeps her path open, she continues to pursue MC (flashes him) while also encouraging all others to pursue their feelings for MC. Lucy is the key to convince everyone to share, if dev wanted to. Would make more sense than a solo Emma path with a good end, imo.
Lucy has too many jealous tendencies to want to share the MC with anyone let alone her sister.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1684721312490.jpeg

A collection of images including tests, rejected designs, or the originals of photos and artwork used in the game.
1-6. Photos created for v0.13
7-8. Alternative Easter designs
9. Rejected pinup idea
10. Outfit test​

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
View attachment 2640190

A collection of images including tests, rejected designs, or the originals of photos and artwork used in the game.
1-6. Photos created for v0.13
7-8. Alternative Easter designs
9. Rejected pinup idea
10. Outfit test​
WHO? Impregnated Queen Charlotte Lloyd TWICE. Then ghosted her for good.

1684721733341.jpeg

I'm curious. Most men in this VN are pigs however Charlotte is too hot to abandon now, more so 18 years ago.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Harem doesn't make sense in most games because harems are a rare thing in western countries. Trouples do happen more often but it's still a rare thing. Now talking about Hillside I can't see a Harem working. Most girls are blood related so yeah, not happening. On the other hand trouples could work:
- Emma and Kayla or Emma's friend x MC
- Charlotte and Kayla or FBI agent x MC
- Lucy and non family members x MC
- Suzy and her friend x MC
All that said I wouldn't hold my breath because single routes are taking too much time to develop already.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
A harem ending has, as everyone should know by now, been completely ruled out by the Dev. While I personally often like throuple endings, I just don't think it fits the mood of this game or the story HillsideVN is trying to tell. Some devs are happy to accommodate some player kinks, and it can work well depending on the game, I just don't think this is one of them. It would change the story being told too much.
Obviously all imo and the way I've experienced the game.

Reactions: HillsideVN

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Lucy has too many jealous tendencies to want to share the MC with anyone let alone her sister.
I agree that she would not share the MC with anyone else, and definitely not with Charlotte.

But I think it's more low self estime/lack of confidence than jealousy.
All her life, she was in the shadow of Charlotte. Always compared to her big sister that she can't match.
Even in her love/sex life. When guys was with her, it was only to approach her sister.
She could have hated Charlotte. But no, she love her and her daughter.
It's why I find Lucy the best girl, she has a golden heart.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... I already downloaded v0.13 and dont want to re-download v0.13.1 if it is only bug fixes (I'm on limited bandwidth). Does anyone know if there is a bugfix update to go from 0.13 to 0.13.1 please?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes