4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
only one route per playthrough, so if you want to be on emmas rout, you cant be on another characters route, like lucy for instance
This is true. Your dialogues with Emma and Charlie are even a little different if you are in a committed relationship with Lucy. I think that this is going to be code kudzu once there is more than one romance path locked in.

Reactions: HillsideVN

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
This game is so good I just had to sign up on patreon.
it's my 2nd favourite visual novel I have ever played.
Everything about it is just so awesome.
It has everything I look for in a VN
Great story, Great characters, slow building romance I could go on.
Same here. I keep coming back here hoping the next episode has dropped, even though I know it's at least a few weeks away.

sellingdreams

Mar 31, 2022
I think the dev may have heard it a lot but I wanted to appreciate this work of art. I can't believe this game is so good, I'm sure this game will be treated like a case study by the upcoming devs about what made it what it is lol
The complete game feels amazing, the characters are great with a gripping story, shows a lot of things which can be adopted by both new and existing game devs.
I don't know if there's a slice of life genre, but this games feel like a lot of that and feels realistic which separates it from most other vn games. Some parts of the game are so wholesome, I just love it. I wanted to say a huge thanks to the dev for making this beautiful game.
Also Emma is now my favorite girl from any vn game I have played.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The last update was just 2 weeks ago, so yes, keep your expectations low for a few months at least. I don't think DB would abandon the game intentionally, but it is a one man show.

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
I have played quite a few games I found on F95Zone, but I have to admit that Hillside is the first game so far to give me that feeling of a real TV series or a movie that drags me into deep story with complex characters recealing there various sides and depth as the story unfold. The scenario is as amazing and sophisticated as the dialogs and renders depicting those characters, and even though the sex scenes a very scars (I wish sometimes they would be more in depth and longer), this story is really extraordinary for a visual novel game, and I started to develop feelings and emotions for those characters that seem so true and real, as their depiction is so realistic and tangible around a story that is so plausible in a facinating world where intrigues, excess and betrayal is the norm.

Scenario: 10/10
Story development : 10/10
Characters realism : 10/10
Renders/Graphism: 10/10
Captivation of the game: 10/10
Only regret is the sex scenes are too few for an Adult game.

Bravo to the DEV.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hillside [v0.13.1] [DarkBlue]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1685758968664.png

Hi, guys.
This week, I started off fixing a couple of scenes that I wasn't happy with. One of them was when Kaylah first visits Charlotte's house. It was rushed and badly done, but hopefully improved now.
I also made a start on writing the script for v0.14. I said I wasn't going to start on the new content yet, but I was feeling excited about it and eager to get started.
Most of my time, however, has been spent on reworking Suzi's past scenes. She will become more involved in the story soon, so I want to fix things before that happens.
Finally, a reminder that I am away on holiday for the next week. After I return, I will start posting the usual progress report so you can track the progress I'm making on v0.14.
Thanks for your support,
DB​

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I just hope the game won't end soon after the resolution(bad guy losing, things resolved). I just want the MC and its LI to chill together for sometime and idk wholesome stuff.
You really think it's the resolution? That was only one problem. He have to deal with this Weinstein dude yet, also that paparazzi dumbfuck and that pigfucker who has beaten the hell out of Charlotte. Let's not forget the FBI investigation too. Oh, and the revenge for the death of Emma. There's so much to tell, you don't have to worry about an end. As long as the dev didn't abandon his project but I don't see this at the moment.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
green suzi looks more like emma not suzi.
It's titled "Litte Suzy", so there are several ways to interpret what the combination of that title and what it seems like Emma's face there means
My guess would be that Emma kind of becomes a "Little Suzy" (You could probably have noticed the tendency in her thoughts in the latest version), at least she may try to mimic her big sister. We'll see where that leads her to :sneaky:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I just wanted to post this. Just the MC and Suzy may be in trouble.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes