4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 2671017

Hi, guys.
This week, I started off fixing a couple of scenes that I wasn't happy with. One of them was when Kaylah first visits Charlotte's house. It was rushed and badly done, but hopefully improved now.
I also made a start on writing the script for v0.14. I said I wasn't going to start on the new content yet, but I was feeling excited about it and eager to get started.
Most of my time, however, has been spent on reworking Suzi's past scenes. She will become more involved in the story soon, so I want to fix things before that happens.
Finally, a reminder that I am away on holiday for the next week. After I return, I will start posting the usual progress report so you can track the progress I'm making on v0.14.
Thanks for your support,
DB​
there’s a lot of scenes I thought was rushed. Is DB going back to fill in all of them? I hope the first MC guarding Charlotte to an event is one of them. That and the rescue of Emma scene.

also very glad DB subs counts increased to 850-900. It was stubbornly around 700-750 for months.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
there’s a lot of scenes I thought was rushed. Is DB going back to fill in all of them? I hope the first MC guarding Charlotte to an event is one of them. That and the rescue of Emma scene.

also very glad DB subs counts increased to 850-900. It was stubbornly around 700-750 for months.
Thanks, wizgset.

Time is a constraint, but I will try and fix anything that needs fixing. So, if you have any more feedback, I'll gladly consider it.

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
To be honest, I was thinking about Susie's words about what could be done that the main character refused and his friend went to work for a place and then from the first day there was corruption and podsmaotrivaniya and all that stuff it would be cool to see such a game

Reactions: PushMyButton

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks, wizgset.

Time is a constraint, but I will try and fix anything that needs fixing. So, if you have any more feedback, I'll gladly consider it.
Be careful with suggestions about story - a game which is susceptible to suggestion by committee will end up satisfying no-one. You may already know this - and technical advice can only help, but be wary and stick to your original vision. You are building (also have built) a unique and compelling story which has gained popularity. Please don't waver, you are doing it right, remain committed and see this through. Keep the advice for other stories/games/VNs for the future.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This character is very attractive. So far, though, she's been rather one-dimensional as a raging biotch. Interested to see where the character goes... in my humble opinion she could really use a tad more complexity.
(y)

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks Suzi has been neglected by our dev pal.

Reactions: rudy007 and Porthas
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes