4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Fully agreed.

But I'm not sure Emma + MC would be a good match.

Emma is extremely kind, sweet and innocent. The MC is a very decent guy but still a fairly jaded veteran.

Honestly, if Emma were my daughter, I would not be thrilled if she came home with MC (although it would be way better than Zak), for this reason. I think she needs to find a guy who would be similarly innocent as she is. I think Emma + MC would inevitably be a form of corruption, which is something I'm not a fan of.

Charlotte would be a much better match for the MC, both in terms of age as in personal experiences / mental scarring. Their different backgrounds are more likely to be complimentary rather than a source of conflicts.

All that said, I will eventually play Emma's route (besides Charlotte's) just to see how it's being handled.
You have left out Suzi. Intentionally?

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2702864

Hi, guys.
As I said in the last update, from now on I will be posting the usual progress report, and preview images for $5+ patrons.
However, as I'm still reworking some things, I'll only post two preview images per week for now.
Thanks,
DB

View attachment 2702865
- Charlotte and the MC chat while waiting for someone to join them​
GIF-230617_181317.gif

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think Emma is more mature and grown up then people give her credit for
I think by the end of the game she will be the best developed character.

Emma is probably the kindest sweetest girl I have ever seen in a visual novel.
That's part of what I find so attractive about her.
Thanks. I needed a laugh. She might be more mature than people give her credit for but using that metric the bar is so low that there is nowhere to go but up. She may be the best-developed character in the end, though, because the other characters don't really seem to be developing all that much. Charli is like a seesaw bobbing back and forth between love an terror, Lucy is the model of consistency, and Suzi's story has been stuck in first gear for the entire VN.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
To me, Suzi is nice but more of a side character.
In a game which doesn't really do side characters...
So yeah...

There just isn't a lot of emotional connection yet.
That is going to change definitely. Sad though that Hannah abd the Agent are side chars though.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't know. Emma's acting like an 14yrs old girl. She's clearly not mature. MC is an adult. I can't see how a man of integrity and with morale standards like MC could consider a relationship with a child. Her body might be old enough but her mind isn't.
As I've already said awhile back, I don't see this happening without a considerable time skip.

I'd wait for chapter 2: "Hillside, 10 years later"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
naughty update added

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 10 years later emma would have 3+ sisters/brothers or 3+ cousins.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
well 10 years later emma would have 3+ sisters/brothers or 3+ cousins.
Charlie, while looking fabulous, could be getting too old* to have more children of her own. That's biology. She already has two daughters, I doubt she'd consider to have any more children, even if that would be possible for her. No reason to risk it.
3 sisters for Emma? Seriously?! At Charlies age? Have mercy! o_O

Lucy likely still would have children even if it could be risky, since she has none yet, but after finding him perving on Charlie, she dropped the thought of marrying him. She could very well though consider him good enough to have a child with him.

Suzy is an athlete, having children is not her priority (not yet, at least).

* To be clear: I don't mean that she wouldn't be able to have any children any more at all, I'm talking about it being too risky or difficult after 40 and Charlies will to go through with it again at her age.

Last edited:

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
As I've already said awhile back, I don't see this happening without a considerable time skip.

I'd wait for chapter 2: "Hillside, 10 years later"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My MC would never perv on Charlotte. He's not Kevin Costner. He understands the boundaries of bodyguarding. Both Charlotte and Emma are out of bounds. He only has eyes for Lucy.
edited because sometimes I can't spell.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn am I the only one excited for Emma's romance path.

I think I'm most excited for her path because she is my favourite character by far.
Doesn't hurt she is also the most beautiful girl in the game.
Also like I said before her personality just makes her even more beautiful imo.

Reactions: lushlife

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Damn am I the only one excited for Emma's romance path.

I think I'm most excited for her path because she is my favourite character by far.
Doesn't hurt she is also the most beautiful girl in the game.
Also like I said before her personality just makes her even more beautiful imo.
I am not interested in the Emma path beyond seeing how DB tries not to make it creepy, Emma and mc relationship is my favorite but in a father daughter way not a romantic way. That being said I still will playthrough her route just to see it, maybe DB will do such a good job with it that it becomes my favorite :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My MC would never perv on Charlotte. He's not Kevin Costner. He understands the boundaries of bodyguarding. Both Charlipyyr and Emma are out of bounds. He only has eyes for Lucy.
It was an accident! :HideThePain: Charlie forgot to lock the door, he didn't know that there was anyone in there!
And this is when Lucy walked around the corner, barefoot. She never told MC nor Charlie about it, so MC had no chance to explain why he was standing there...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Charlie, while looking fabulous, could be getting too old to have more children of her own. That's biology. She already has two daughters, I doubt she'd consider to have any more children, even if that would be possible for her. No reason to risk it.
twins and then after year 1+ more or triplets and then later maybe more. :p

what is feature unlock by password?
pass is in op. don't remember what it does.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, but advanced age of Mothers having their first child, does not increase the age of menopause\infertility (as you mentioned in your previous post).
In fact, adavnced maternal age increases the risk of female infertility.
Advanced age increases the risk on infertility, miscarriage, risk of various birth defects (Down syndrome, mind you), problems with the pregnancy and so on.
I've never mentioned menopause or increase of the age of it. You're talking about someone else.
40 is a very advanced age for getting pregnant, better not risk it if you already have kids.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes