Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You will all see my MC will take Emma on some romantic dates and hold her hand
And just be super romantic in general.

I think we can all agree Emma is the most beautiful girl in the game
And also, the sweetest & Kindest girl too

If this was real life I would choose Emma over any member of the Lloyd family
In fact, I would choose her over any visual novel girl ever except for maybe the other girl in my signature
You probably know who she is lol

Oct 10, 2022
You will all see my MC will take Emma on some romantic dates and hold her hand
And just be super romantic in general.

I think we can all agree Emma is the most beautiful girl in the game
And also, the sweetest & Kindest girl too

If this was real life I would choose Emma over any member of the Lloyd family
In fact, I would choose her over any visual novel girl ever except for maybe the other girl in my signature
You probably know who she is lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Joshy92

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think Jenny will be the one to make Emma think of the mc in a more romantic way
I think thats going to be a really interesting storyline.
+1

I can't say I like Jenny but that is quite possibly what will happen.

Edited to say: I hope it won't be a trainwreck one way or the other... And if it is, that outcome is avoidable.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm beginning to think you guys don't approve of my feelings for Emma
We are Soulmates!!! you can't keep us apart :cry:
I don't think it isn't that people don't approve it is just that the game is set up for you to have to choose and that others have another preference. Lucy gets a lot of undue hate too. Her haters seethe about the fact that she has sex scenes and Chari doesn't. Despite the fact that Chari acts like she is an actress in a soap opera and Lucy seems to think that she is living in a harlequin romance novel. Go figure. When you are honest, forthright, and pursue what you want you are more likely to get your man than you will by buying him a jacket. Meanwhile, Emma seems like little Lucy trying to pretend to be little Charlotte. I have to admit that is kind of adorable. At least everybody agrees that Suzy is as personable as the iceberg that sunk the Titanic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she's on boattrip with mc and didn't notice that knot on her shirt was unfold.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks we've kinda lost the plot here? I mean, everybody is entitled to pick their waifu but the point is for other people to select the same waifu, right? It's not like Highlander where there can be only one Emma stan and all the rest must be beheaded and make a lightning storm, right? If so, I've been doing this shit wrong. I don't even own a katana.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes