4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I wasn't trying to argue with you.
WTF are you talking about?
I fucking agreed with you, then you came back with bollocks.
Oh?! I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere. Not sure where.
Sorry!

You're talking about infertility.

Menopause is when women become "biologically" infertile.
You were literally & specifically talking about it.

Having their first child later (advanced maternal age), means that they are already closer to menopause.
I think you misunderstood me there.
I was not talking about the impossibility of having more children. I was talking about it being too risky, therefore not reasonable. I doubt that Charlie would want to take that risk, having two kids already.
I guess I should have been more specific about it there.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, I now understand that this is what I wrote, but this was not what I was thinking about or trying to say while I was writing it. This is why I didn't remember writing it this way any more.
I was thinking about the risks and more about Charlie's will to go through with all the difficulties of .
Lucy would probably take the risk, because she has no children of her own yet and she is a bit younger, too (not sure how much though)

You are right, I did write it this way and I apologize for not being clear about my thoughts there. It's sometimes difficult for me to express my thoughts in English.

Totally my fault, I get it. Sorry.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, I now understand that this is what I wrote, but this was not what I was thinking about or trying to say while I was writing it. This is why I didn't remember writing it this way any more.
I was thinking about the risks and more about Charlie's will to go through with all the difficulties of .
Lucy would probably take the risk, because she has no children of her own yet and she is a bit younger, too (not sure how much though)

You are right, I did write it this way and I apologize for not being clear about my thoughts there. It's sometimes difficult for me to express my thoughts in English.

Totally my fault, I get it. Sorry.
No problem at all, glad we got it cleared up.
As I said before, totally understandable, with written communication. (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
im all for romance and relationship building, but jesus christ - the choices eventually stop happening, story and relationship don't progress, and the characters are not distinct or strong enough to make clicking through the story for so long interesting at all. this is pretty much a waste of time.
Dev said he is changing the old chapters to have more choices, he agrees that there arent as many and wants to change it.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
what is the point? he should keep it as is and finish the story, going on to improve everything he wanted to in previous chapters. the illusion of choices in previous chapters doesn't matter because they have no bearing on anything that happens in any chapter that currently exists. it is a distraction and a waste of time for him to do this.
translation: "What's the point of the dev changing his creation and story to more reflect what he wants it to look like."
also didn't you say that the game is a waste of time? if its a waste of time then why does it matter what the dev does to his own game?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Women were capable of giving birth in their 50's even back in the 50's. Technology has made it far easier and safer, although there are still risks involved. I think that it is a given that Chari giving birth in her early 40's isn't exactly the realm of science fiction. The more interesting question is how she will accomplish it since she never has sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You probably don't want to know about all the sexual things I want to do to her.
Seriously Emma is my equal favourite girl in any game ever
The dev has written her character so well that no matter what
the player falls in love with her either as a daughter
Or in my case she is wife material.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC with Emma, we already have a clue. As seen, if it starts to progress, they will keep it secret.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes