4.20 star(s) 262 Votes
Apr 24, 2020
I, for one, am glad that this game does not have NTR or sexual assault and I am sure that many more people would like it to stay this way. Your begging for NTR to be added to this game is unbecoming. There are enough games on F95 that do have those fetishes.

I am sure you are resourceful enough to find them.
im new to vns. got some recommendations? :) I like both power-submissive dynamic. Doesn't matter which gender male or female, both are nice. In fact you could make a truth table out of it.

---------------------- Power ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Submissive ----------
Male -------------- Predatory/Blackmail/Voyeur/Molest -------------------------------------------- NTR/Cucked
Female ------------ Corrupting a virgin soy boy ------------- Unintentionally putting onesself in situations that leads to being sexualized

Those four categories are great genres for me. Got any recommendation guys?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Judging from the descriptions and tags, safe to say this game has little in the way of actual sex scenes yet?
That would correct.

im new to vns. got some recommendations? :) I like both power-submissive dynamic. Doesn't matter which gender male or female, both are nice. In fact you could make a truth table out of it.

---------------------- Power ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Submissive ----------
Male -------------- Predatory/Blackmail/Voyeur/Molest -------------------------------------------- NTR/Cucked
Female ------------ Corrupting a virgin soy boy ------------- Unintentionally putting onesself in situations that leads to being sexualized

Those four categories are great genres for me. Got any recommendation guys?
Not really condidered good form to ask about other games within a different games thread. Try here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sexual assault is not funny. The way you say it sounds like you get off on it. I don't know what gave you the impression that this game had assault for you to get your rocks off.
Different strokes for different folks. If the dev wants to add more rape it's his choice, rape is a common fetish anyway.
I doubt the game will go in that direction but this isn't my story to tell how it should be.
Sexual assault is not funny.
This isn't real, writing your game avoiding controversial topics is the perfect recipe for another bland and boring story.

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Different strokes for different folks. If the dev wants to add more rape it's his choice, rape is a common fetish anyway.
I doubt the game will go in that direction but this isn't my story to tell how it should be.

This isn't real, writing your game avoiding controversial topics is the perfect recipe for another blamd and boring story.
What I meant was clearly that THIS game does not utilise rape in the frivolous way that the games you are referring to do.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You must understand that some people like that kind of content, not the "I raped her and now she's addicted to my dick" kind of thing, I'm talking about non-con content.
What you must also understand (if you played this game) is it is not used in that way in THIS game. So, arguing about people tastes in THIS thread is meaningless. You want to enjoy non-con, go to non-con game where it is a kink not a plot device.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What you must also understand (if you played this game) is it is not used in that way in THIS game. So, arguing about people tastes in THIS thread is meaningless. You want to enjoy non-con, go to non-con game where it is a kink not a plot device.
Charlotte has been molested several times already, including the last update, maybe you should replay the game again and pay more attention this time.
I don't know what will happen in the future, but the game isn't a run of the mill vanilla story, It's very dramatic and dark already.

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Charlotte has been molested several times already, including the last update, maybe you should replay the game again and pay more attention this time.
I don't know what will happen in the future, but the game isn't a run of the mill vanilla story, It's very dramatic and dark already.
This is the last time I am replying to you regarding this.

The fact that Charlotte has been molested several times before IS the reason I say that this is a game that does not take rape trivially. AFAIK Charlotte's rape scenes weren't meant to titillate. They were gruesome and grizzly. That comes back to my previous comment about rape being a plot deice and not a kink in this game. the rape is used to explain Charlotte's distrust of men. You are right that it is not a vanilla story. But you are not supposed to get aroused at Charlotte's predicament, you are supposed to empathize with her.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

The fact that Charlotte has been molested several times before IS the reason I say that this is a game that does not take rape trivially. AFAIK Charlotte's rape scenes weren't meant to titillate. They were gruesome and grizzly. That comes back to my previous comment about rape being a plot deice and not a kink in this game. the rape is used to explain Charlotte's distrust of men. You are right that it is not a vanilla story. But you are not supposed to get aroused at Charlotte's predicament, you are supposed to empathize with her.
I get what you're saying but you still don't understand non-con content. It doesn't matter what you think of said content, you can't see it like gruesome and horrible and other players can see it like fap material no matter if it's used as "plot device" as you said or not.

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
cmon.. we need to have an avoidable unintentional ntr scene in this game. I mean, we all know how mc usually gets his emotion in the way of his job right. Maybe at some point mc gets careless again(like at the mall) and Emma becomes so comfortable with mc that she teases him like running away and hiding from him when they go for a run in the beach. Then mc messes things up again, he becomes a bit too confident and decides to just continue his run thinking that Emma will eventually show herself up later. While Emma is hiding in some old cabin near the beach, unbeknownst to her, the stalker was actually following them. Then the stalker can take advantage and go inside the cabin to molest Emma. It doesn't have to have any penetration though, maybe just some force kissing and groping. Mc should by then hear Emma screaming for help. While mc is running towards the cabin where the scream is coming from, the stalker is stripping Emma's clothes. Then just before the stalker gets to penetrate Emma, mc arrives and beats the shit out of him.

I'm sure many people would love to see something like this.. Of course this whole event can be avoidable by making sure to never lose sight of Emma in the first place. Never get too relaxed mc.. Or this might just happen :)
What? No. Dude.... no.... the fuck?

Literally nae cunt would want to see that. Even ignoring how batshit the scene is, that would be a hard game over in the context of the game. And I'd think less of any developer that put the effort into rendering that pish.

Last edited:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020

This is extremely well put. I agree 100%

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
Very good story so far. That said, based on how the flow of this story is going long waits with very large story content would be much better for the story. Don't think a typical episodic would work(too many are trying that to begin with and it rarely works) with this but we will see.

I really do think we are getting to a saturation point where people wanting to make a living making adult VN's need to start thinking of more traditional means of finished projects(with higher admission prices, I think there is a lot of money on the table for this, personally) while using patreon as more supplemental. That said, I hope this dev gets the support they need, and I'll definitly be throwing some cash his way.

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

PC
Mega :
Google Drive :
MAC
Mega :
Google Drive :
ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

PREVIOUS SAVED GAMES WILL NO LONGER WORK. [Sorry!]
The password for $10 patrons remains unchanged from v0.5.
MAIN CHANGES
- removed single choice menus (one remains)
- reworked MC's early behaviour
- extended final scene
- added new achievement
- added character profiles for main characters

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes