4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Yikes. If I was one of the 174 patreons I don't think I'd be too happy with this development. 2 months pass with 0 new content. Hopefully the next update is worth all this. :)
What the hell are you talking about? There was an update just recently in September? And there's going to be one again this month too with more content.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Ok, this game is now 100% better. The MC is no longer talking about being professional while acting like a perverted teenager.

And I'm glad the dev changed the Emma bathroom scene.
i mean you don't have to act like a perverted teenager but if you do yea that should not be there. thought crimes don't count

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Different strokes for different folks. If the dev wants to add more rape it's his choice, rape is a common fetish anyway.
I doubt the game will go in that direction but this isn't my story to tell how it should be.

This isn't real, writing your game avoiding controversial topics is the perfect recipe for another bland and boring story.
Why the fuck do people keep saying this shit that's your opinion not everyone else's.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I dont get it, what different? Downloading again but speeds are slow. Bathroom scene was different?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yikes. If I was one of the 174 patreons I don't think I'd be too happy with this development. 2 months pass with 0 new content. Hopefully the next update is worth all this. :)
The last update was on September 9, so it was literally 1 month and two days. This update has reworked content, which was announced before, and there is new content coming in three weeks. So please get your facts straight.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So has Emma in the new update pierced Nippels???

(asking for a Friend...;) )
Either you've never played the game, or have complete cogitative disfunction if you think there is any way Emma's character could have pierced nipples.

Seriously that would be one of the stupidest things in the game if it where so, the girl is so shy, there is no way in hell to write in her getting piercings and make it in anyway believable with the story the dev is telling. What did her mom or aunt get her totally wasted and take her out for a piercing for funzies?

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
Liking the reworks...seems to flow better and while it is a bit of an annoyance that the old saves don't work it only takes a few minutes to skip through

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Either you've never played the game, or have complete cogitative disfunction if you think there is any way Emma's character could have pierced nipples.

Seriously that would be one of the stupidest things in the game if it where so, the girl is so shy, there is no way in hell to write in her getting piercings and make it in anyway believable with the story the dev is telling. What did her mom or aunt get her totally wasted and take her out for a piercing for funzies?
Why did he say asking for a friend.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am so lost.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020

Dear diary

I told myself a quazillion times not to make Jokes in ze Interwebs, people don't understand them...

And no i never played this game, or i didn't wrote in my very first comment "that it would be more logical to hire a female Bodyguard, but then we wouldn't have a game to play"

And guess ho much i was cheering a few minutes ago, when the MC was asking Miss C. "Miss Loyd are you sure you wouldn't rather hire a female Bodyguard..?"

Hint (Post can include a little bit of sarcasm..)

Please don't take my posts that much serious, i am well known to make jokes about everything.

Greetings

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
did y'all see that bastard Harry touching and squeezing C's ass? :eek:
new emma secret scene?
mc's new tattoo?
new emma bathroom scene?
more dialog and backstory with Lucy in the end?

DB changed so much stuff with mc from the start to make him more proffesional like we all asked, so i think he deserves a round of applause from all of us (y):giggle:

good job DB ;):giggle:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
look again ;)
I played the new release and noticed the changes, but if you're referring to the scene on the red carpet at the event, that was in the version prior to the rework. If you meant some other scene that I didn't notice, then I apologize.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dear diary

I told myself a quazillion times not to make Jokes in ze Interwebs, people don't understand them...

And no i never played this game, or i didn't wrote in my very first comment "that it would be more logical to hire a female Bodyguard, but then we wouldn't have a game to play"

And guess ho much i was cheering a few minutes ago, when the MC was asking Miss C. "Miss Loyd are you sure you wouldn't rather hire a female Bodyguard..?"

Hint (Post can include a little bit of sarcasm..)

Please don't take my posts that much serious, i am well known to make jokes about everything.

Greetings
My bad then but in all fairness it's hard to infer tone and humor sometimes.

With 25 posts, I'd hardly say well known :p, but I get your meaning.

Problem is people have been serious in asking for that and other stupid shit which just does not work with this game in the way it's been written and told.

Anyway I'll recall the swarm of killer AI drones I sent to track you down. (y)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes