4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
So do we get to see Emma naked in the bathroom after she screams from seeing a spider or did the Dev change that?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
So this is more like reworking the current content then adding new content?
There's a small bit of additional content, but if you're looking for the story to advance you might want to wait for the next release. You'll have to start over either way though, as old save don't work.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Im in that state where im depressed cause i like only very few games but the ones that i like i keep them in a folder and dont play them.
I just stored this one

• Sad
Reactions: Draakaap23

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This argument is weird. You can't control for unexpected hypothetical reactions. This isn't intended as a gay game, but the MC could easily arouse some players. You can't get angry and demand a censor bar over the MC so nobody reacts in an unintended way, that's dumb.
Read the entire argument before commenting, I'm not asking for any kind of censorship, if anything I'm asking for creative freedom for the Dev.
My entire point was that this isn't our game to demand this or that.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I delete w/e setting or save thats in charge of knowing what text I have read? My setting in game was set to skip unseen text and I just blazed through the entire game to get to changed new content without realizing I was skipping the new dialogue. If I go back to play from the start I wont know whats what since technically I read the new stuff now. Lol.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I really like this game so far.
I just replayed to view all the extra content and changes.
(Nice work removing all the single choices, I hate them in all games)
I do have a question, why the change in the bathroom scene? I loved to see Emma, she is gorgeous, and I don't see how removing that pic makes the plot better.
It's silly but I just hope that this change doesn't mean that we are not getting to see more of her in that way.
Keep the great work!
So do we get to see Emma naked in the bathroom after she screams from seeing a spider or did the Dev change that?
Why take this scene out?? Hope it's not a sign of reduced lewd content for Emma :(

So Mc gona focus on Milf only ? let him get young +
I would like him to Fuck Emma :love:(y) fresh girl hot and beatifull (y)
No more emma romance? Just mom and aunt?
If their wouldn't be any romance with Emma that would = dead game to me.
Wait, what?? Why are people saying this? Don't tell me there won't be an option to fuck Emma later? :LOL:

The last update was on September 9, so it was literally 1 month and two days. This update has reworked content, which was announced before, and there is new content coming in three weeks. So please get your facts straight.
Yeah Hillside has been pretty quick with this updates, don't know what that guy is saying. Even the next fuller update in 3 weeks would still be less than 2 months which is good compared to a lot of slow devs out there

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do I delete w/e setting or save thats in charge of knowing what text I have read? My setting in game was set to skip unseen text and I just blazed through the entire game to get to changed new content without realizing I was skipping the new dialogue. If I go back to play from the start I wont know whats what since technically I read the new stuff now. Lol.
persistent file in your saves folder. Remember to delete it in Users/yourPCname/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Hillside too.

Reactions: JB08

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Downloaded the v 0.5.1 and there isn't any new content verses v0.5 other than I can't load my previous save. Was this a filler update not a content update

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Actually old saves are still working but still replyed th whole content to check on changes and achievements.

Last edited:

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Actually old saves are still working.
can you see the following changes after using hte old saves?

- removed single choice menus (one remains)
- reworked MC's early behaviour
- extended final scene
- added new achievement
- added character profiles for main characters

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Downloaded the v 0.5.1 and there isn't any new content verses v0.5 other than I can't load my previous save. Was this a filler update not a content update
Yes, each new content update is increased by 0.1. E.g - look at 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, etc. this is 0.5.1 which is mainly just fixes, code reworking, modifying scenes, etc.

Reactions: Trainer7

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
can you see the following changes after using hte old saves?

- removed single choice menus (one remains)
- reworked MC's early behaviour
- extended final scene
- added new achievement
- added character profiles for main characters
All correct.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't get the hate of some people to this game, hell, some people even called this a rip off of Lexi, funny thing... this game is not even similar to Lexi, the mc here has always been a bodyguard etc and many other different things.
And yeah the game may not have many choices but I do enjoy it and think is a pretty good game.

Reactions: Ragnar

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
We want Emma Romance +++ game is already sucking with no touching etc kissing
Milf is not Bad but Emma is Candy for Mc :love: (y) she is 18 :giggle::giggle::giggle:
NO Emma = No game ...
There is/will be Emma romance. It was known that it would be a slow build up from the start. If it's too slow for you that the game now sucks because it doesn't have anything yet and won't have anything sexual for a while, then this isn't the game for you.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a little game patch where you can name your save files (and also delete old ones)
Download patch for: original game (without my Audio Mod)

Download patch for: game with my Audio Mod

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes