4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Most likely you installed it incorrectly. The most common mistake is unpacking into the wrong directory.
i unpacking all that files and put them in game folder, and after i launch the game and go on start new game after few seconds he give me errors and throw me out

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i unpacking all that files and put them in game folder, and after i launch the game and go on start new game after few seconds he give me errors and throw me out

What is weird is KoGa3 put the 13 mod then a patch to 13.1 for his mod instead of just making the mod download for 13.1
I patched and put into one folder for easy install

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

What is weird is KoGa3 put the 13 mod then a patch to 13.1 for his mod instead of just making the mod download for 13.1
I patched and put into one folder for easy install
Was a bit lazy when updating to v13.1 since it wasn't that much changing with that version. But it's probably better to integrate that now.
Hi. I will try to help you if there are still problems. If you have some questions please make them in my Mod thread HERE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Another thing I like about the game.
Is that there are four main love interests.
A lot of games have about ten or more and I think that is too many.
Quality over quantity for me anytime.

Reactions: Jarulf

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I hasn't play this game in a long time (since 0.8). I notice there is vagina sex tag now. Can someone share more info on that (preferably without spoiler). Is it a real vagina sex, not dream sequence? Is it sex between 2 other npc or the MC with a girl? If it was the latter then the girl mc has sex with is a main LI or just some random side girl/prostitute?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hi. I hasn't play this game in a long time (since 0.8). I notice there is vagina sex tag now. Can someone share more info on that (preferably without spoiler). Is it a real vagina sex, not dream sequence? Is it sex between 2 other npc or the MC with a girl? If it was the latter then the girl mc has sex with is a main LI or just some random side girl/prostitute?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NukaCola

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I am both terrified and excited for the day, when the MC finally gets to dick the whole family except Lucy:poop:, she can get fucked by Harry or Zack's ghost for all I care, unless she fucks her sister or nieces, now that would be some hot shit. I just hope my poor dick can hold on till the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes