4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Did you guys notice in this picture that you can see Emma & the mc's reflection in Suzi's Eyes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is really good attention to detail
It's awesome

Edit - Also it turns out I misspelt Suzi's name in my last picture.
Now she is probably going to rip my balls off.
I'd start running now....maybe she won't notice right away as she is distracted....it's been nice knowing you....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Iray did not place the camera, which is what determines where the reflection appears.
It is like crediting the stove for the great food.

It is the expertise of the creator, their ability to use the tools available, rather than the tools themselves, that really matter.

I do have a unsurpassable problem with this game, but, it is MY problem, my wants and my expectations, rather than a Dev problem. I think I'll play it after Completed, if I'm still alive then.

Peace :)

Reactions: halleluja10

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1688781798971.png

Hi, guys.
I've spent all of this week creating images and have gotten quite a few done, so I'll share three preview images with you this week.

1688781827575.png
The MC takes Emma to a familiar place.

1688781852074.png
Lucy gets emotional while talking to Charlotte.

1688781869497.png
Emma's feelings for her teddy bear cause confusion.​

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think an earlier statement I made may have made the dev think I have little regard for the effort he puts into the renders
So I would like to clarify that I do appreciate the work.

In this render, the layout of the scene is done well and it is not some simple HDR background because Emma is interacting with the flowers. And the butterflies all around show that even where the depth of field makes things out of focus time was still taken to place them in background, foreground, and in the scene. The lighting, the angle, and details like clothes fitting the body without any hint of clipping - all takes care. The MC is light on expression and partly cut out, HOWEVER, in AVNs we like that - to a certain degree - because we either put ourselves in the MC (self-insert) or just aren't interested in them for our viewing entertainment. So it is a light version of POV that I see in a lot of AVNs some lighter than others, of course. So we see the expression on Emma and so many details go into making her look as though she is in a thoughtful conversation and pleasant company. So I appreciate all that extra as it strikes quite a contrast to the renders by others where you can tell they spent 5 minutes at best throwing a preset pose on a figure in front of an HDR and done.

I just also admire the amazing render tools like DAZ, i-ray, and others that are available now a days. The work put in would sadly be lost in like gen 1 or older programs even.

PEACE

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am both terrified and excited for the day, when the MC finally gets to dick the whole family except Lucy:poop:, she can get fucked by Harry or Zack's ghost for all I care, unless she fucks her sister or nieces, now that would be some hot shit. I just hope my poor dick can hold on till the end of the day.
My my. Aren't you are a gentleman and a poet.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I just saw those previews they are awesome.
You know I still have a big teddy my mom got for me when I was born.
And I'm a thirty-year-old dude.

Buck80

Jun 1, 2023
  • Angry
Reactions: shitass1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pic 1: mc and emma on date.
pic 2: lucy crying to charl on that she will never find good man.
pic 3: emma: oh teddy, how i wish you were mc.

Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
6pak2go, your artwork of Charlotte is, like her, a true gem. Thank you for sharing here and hopefully you will continue to grace the F95 community with such stunning renders in the future. Do you have a Patreon, Subscribestar or similar portal to subscribe to?
Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate it.
No, I don't have a portal other than Deviant Art. I just do these as a hobby.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate it.
No, I don't have a portal other than Deviant Art. I just do these as a hobby.
You do a really good renders. I appreciate your time, resources and dedication. It makes times between releases so much more pleasant... Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 6pak2go

Buck80

Jun 1, 2023
Oh, a new one for my ignore list...
Info: he's only doing complain posts here and in another game thread so far - probably an alt account from a know troll.
take it easy brother..if you're not havin a laugh in life, what's the point...Sorry to offend..

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes