4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I am both terrified and excited for the day, when the MC finally gets to dick the whole family except Lucy:poop:, she can get fucked by Harry or Zack's ghost for all I care, unless she fucks her sister or nieces, now that would be some hot shit. I just hope my poor dick can hold on till the end of the day.
You will wait forever... It isn't a harem game, there is only one LI (all from Lloyd family, but only one per play). And according to dev, there will be no action between girls.

Reactions: Joshy92

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Did you guys notice in this picture that you can see Emma & the mc's reflection in Suzi's Eyes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is really good attention to detail
It's awesome

Edit - Also it turns out I misspelt Suzi's name in my last picture.
Now she is probably going to rip my balls off.
Light reflections are what iray is all about. That is why people use nvidia cards and DAZ with iray. Now you can get non iray renders with light reflections but they are not as good, or take FOREVER.

So that is simply credit to the render system. Though the dev does make good renders with what is their part of the set up and lighting etc.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Light reflections are what iray is all about. That is why people use nvidia cards and DAZ with iray. Now you can get non iray renders with light reflections but they are not as good, or take FOREVER.

So that is simply credit to the render system. Though the dev does make good renders with what is their part of the set up and lighting etc.
I'll be honest I don't know anything about DAZ or stuff like that
So thanks' for the info :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Did you guys notice in this picture that you can see Emma & the mc's reflection in Suzi's Eyes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is really good attention to detail
It's awesome

Edit - Also it turns out I misspelt Suzi's name in my last picture.
Now she is probably going to rip my balls off.
Joshy92?...
Joshy92?...
Are you still alive? And hiding... Or did she catch you... And now has your balls on a necklace...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Iray did not place the camera, which is what determines where the reflection appears.
That is what I mean by set up and lighting
Where you place the camera what settings you use for aperture etc.

but Iray does the computing of the light paths on reflective surfaces and therefore renders the actual reflections

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Either way i really like that render.
Agree, really good render. We had never saw Suzi and Hannah somewhere in relaxing atmosphere. And relaxed Suzi. All we saw is Suzi on the edge, in her usual John Wick mode.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes