4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
first time playing the game and i can already tell from the get-go that everyone involved in the making of it really loves & cares abt what they do. it's been an emotional rollercoaster for me thus far and i'm looking forward to seeing how things conclude in near future, hopefully. here's my review of it in V0.13.1 on Charlotte-only path :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Any other game Suzi would probably be my favourite girl.
Because I usually love mean girls.
It's just a shame for her she is in the same game as Emma.
Still Suzi shouldn't feel sad
After all most girls would lose to Emma.
Dark blue did an excellent job on making all love interest route appealing. Probably the first game for me where I like all routes.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Emma caught Charlie with a piece of chocolate after she'd raided Emma's 'secret' stash.
It's sad actually, as this is the point in time when the game turns into a tense, unforgiving family drama. The close and warm relationship between mother and daughter is suddenly destroyed by a last betrayal and warped into a tense, uncomfortable cold war due to this devastating action by Charlie. Even with the MC's help, there are no longer any grounds for a reconciliation, no possibility of forgiveness or absolution.
Who's side will he chose, who will he stand by in the Loyd Chocolate War, or will he walk away and abandon both to their tragic fates?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes