4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Any other game Suzi would probably be my favourite girl.
Because I usually love mean girls.
It's just a shame for her she is in the same game as Emma.
Still Suzi shouldn't feel sad
After all most girls would lose to Emma.

What do you like about Emma?

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Haha. I am familiar with Joshy since I only ever post in the BaDIK thread, and he's a regular over there as well, but I played this game recently and was just curious about his love of Emma.

I'm kind of curious what everyone's favorite girl is in this game, to be honest.
I thought they all were lovely, so I'm having a difficult time choosing a favorite.

Reactions: Joshy92

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I think she is really sweet
She has the most pure heart i have ever seen
Really it's hard to describe why i like her so much i just do lol
I can agree with that. She is basically kindness and innocence incarnate.
I think it's because she is that way that I do like her character, but I don't know how I'd feel about a relationship with her. I would feel like I'm taking advantage of her too much, I think. We'll have to wait and see how it's written.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can agree with that. She is basically kindness and innocence incarnate.
I think it's because she is that way that I do like her character, but I don't know how I'd feel about a relationship with her. I would feel like I'm taking advantage of her too much, I think. We'll have to wait and see how it's written.
Yeah I think thats why some people only see her as a daughter
But not me I'm a massive Emma simp lol

Also sorry I can't give a thumbs up I reached my daily limit

Reactions: shitass1001

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Yeah I think thats why some people only see her as a daughter
But not me I'm a massive Emma simp lol

Also sorry I can't give a thumbs up I reached my daily limit
We like who we like.

I am not sold on Suzi yet, but I do think she has my favorite scene in the whole game when she comes flying in from off screen to kick those girls' asses. I suspect we'll see a good side of her coming soon, so my opinion might change.

I guess if I had to choose by looks, I'd go with Charlotte, but Lucy with personality. I can definitely sympathize with both of them, but maybe more so with Lucy. It probably really is difficult being a sibling of someone famous when looking for meaningful relationships. Probably pretty great if you're only looking to get laid.

And no worries about that last thing. I'm not one to care about that stuff.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't claim to be Emma's main simp, but Joshy do you have a platonic fatherly love for Emma or are you one of those busters who likes to be the first to pick the barely ripe fruit? :unsure:
Someone has to do it might as well be someone who loves her
And not some arsehole who just wants her for sex imo

It seems my daily reaction limit has reset lol

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Someone has to do it might as well be someone who loves her
You are such a noble man, Joshy. ;)
I'm pretty torn myself, Emma is the one I find most attractive physically, but the way she is written she just comes off as a bit too young. I'm on a Charlie path right now (I rarely do multiple paths at the same time), but will absolutely "do Emma" too.

Reactions: Simon7 and Joshy92

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You are such a noble man, Joshy. ;)
I'm pretty torn myself, Emma is the one I find most attractive physically, but the way she is written she just comes off as a bit too young. I'm on a Charlie path right now (I rarely do multiple paths at the same time), but will absolutely "do Emma" too.
But her innocence and pure outlook on the world is what makes her appealing to some. I do not know if you ever spent time with someone like that in real life. But I had a friend who had a SUPER religious family and his 29 year old sister was more naïve and clueless about sex than Emma's character. But being around her and her innocent take on everything in the world was something special. You wanted to be the one to introduce her to things and obviously that includes sex. If you care you want to give the experience that is worthy of that. It is great to know that what she will learn is not only how to enjoy herself but how to please only you, no one else. If something should happen to your relationship she will always carry that imprint of you with her sexually.

I very, very much do not enjoy big tits. But Emma in all other ways and character traits overcomes that to make her my #1 Hillside LI.

So yes, down the line, I absolutely need her to be screaming out "YES Daddy YES OMG YES!!!" but it has to have the proper journey first.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But her innocence and pure outlook on the world is what makes her appealing to some. I do not know if you ever spent time with someone like that in real life. But I had a friend who had a SUPER religious family and his 29 year old sister was more naïve and clueless about sex than Emma's character. But being around her and her innocent take on everything in the world was something special. You wanted to be the one to introduce her to things and obviously that includes sex. If you care you want to give the experience that is worthy of that. It is great to know that what she will learn is not only how to enjoy herself but how to please only you, no one else. If something should happen to your relationship she will always carry that imprint of you with her sexually.

I very, very much do not enjoy big tits. But Emma in all other ways and character traits overcomes that to make her my #1 Hillside LI.

So yes, down the line, I absolutely need her to be screaming out "YES Daddy YES OMG YES!!!" but it has to have the proper journey first.
You put it into words better than I ever could.
Her sweetness is part of her charm.
She deserves to be treated right.

Although I am the opposite to you in one way
I always prefer small boobs.

Reactions: shitass1001

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You put it into words better than I ever could.
Her sweetness is part of her charm.
She deserves to be treated right.

Although I am the opposite to you in one way
I always prefer small boobs.
Me too

Small tits are the fukn best thing!
Second only to a plump squeezable ASS

I said do not enjoy - if you skimmed a tad too fast

Reactions: nuzzyfipples

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Just a clarification here, but, will Emma ever get laid?

I'm catching up on this little gem, since I wanted some content before digging back into it.

Koga's mod labels some choices as Emma Route, but... is there such a thing? So far, it seems more like a father figure and her trying to set him up with her mother.

I was away from this game for a long time in purpose, to let it grow :)

I was also following the other path, but the way the choice was given, I took the precaution to close it, since it seems like all paths are exclusive? Could someone confirm?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just a clarification here, but, will Emma ever get laid?

I'm catching up on this little gem, since I wanted some content before digging back into it.

Koga's mod labels some choices as Emma Route, but... is there such a thing? So far, it seems more like a father figure and her trying to set him up with her mother.

I was away from this game for a long time in purpose, to let it grow :)

I was also following the other path, but the way the choice was given, I took the precaution to close it, since it seems like all paths are exclusive? Could someone confirm?
You can only be with one girl
I think you can also bang that other model but I forgot her name (I think it's Kaylah)

And yeah Emma does have a route

Edit - forgot to say before Only the Lloyd girls are main love interests any other girl the mc can bang is just a side character

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
But her innocence and pure outlook on the world is what makes her appealing to some.
I can absolutely see that this is the case for many, and it is part of her charm, I just think in this case it's a little too much.

Sign me up as well as a fan of the modest bosom. Not that it matters if you like a woman, but for pure eye-candy, less is more in that department as far as I'm concerned. :)

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Oct 10, 2022
Haha. I am familiar with Joshy since I only ever post in the BaDIK thread, and he's a regular over there as well, but I played this game recently and was just curious about his love of Emma.

I'm kind of curious what everyone's favorite girl is in this game, to be honest.
I thought they all were lovely, so I'm having a difficult time choosing a favorite.
Mine is by far Lucy. She is as beautiful as Charlie but have better social skills. She is down to earth, selfless, ready to sacrifice herself for her loved ones, always try to be helpful, over all has cheerful persona etc. She is so good as a person she became shameful about her inner turmoil. Also I feel like her love to MC is the most genuine amongst LIs. I don't want to be dismissive about Joshy's feelings but Emma is too immature to have that sort of feelings towards MC. She acts like 12 and does not know what love is. Charlie is a little bit on the edge for me but sounds like MC is the first man who is not absolute bastard to her. I think she may have mistaken safety feeling with love. We don't know much about Suzi, so we will see.

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: Moonis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. she suddenly turns colder than a whitewalker
right after the backstreet episode, so, sure enough,
safety must be her defining attribute she needed to find deep inside her
in order to relate to any action of a man.
I think she may have mistaken safety feeling with love.
Feeling nothing or worse, feeling ”secure” as in alongside a harmless man means friendzone.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes