4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I called Suzi a mean girl earlier
But I think that does her character a disservice.
She is more than just a stereotype.
I think once we get to know her, we will find out she is a really sweet girl.
Plus, she is beautiful like the rest of the Lloyd women.

Still, I love that we can have the mc call her ugly lol

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

I agree with you, she's sweet WHEN you get to know you. Problem is to get know here. You could be men of her life if she don't kill you... Before you get to know her... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

If darkblue has the balls Suzi would end being MC's sub slave. She's the perfect attitude for a bdsm relationship. But I doubt we will see that in this VN, this has been 50 shades of vanilla so far.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
That family has some nice genes. :)
But I agree, Suzy will be interesting to get to know better. She is fiercely loyal and protective of her family, especially Emma. Perhaps the MC will get some of that too in time. I think I may have noticed a tiny bit of an anger management issue though... Jumping to conclusions too. Acting before thinking. Could be an interesting relationship.

Once she understands that the MC is one of the good guys, she'll come around and start accepting him. They haven't really interacted that much yet after all.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That very thought just struck me as well. Or at least not mind a spanking after Hulking out on someone.
Yeah, it doesn't have to be hardcore stuff with candles and whips, just some roleplaying would be great. Suzi bratty personality is perfect for it.

Reactions: Jarulf and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, it doesn't have to be hardcore stuff with candles and whips, just some roleplaying would be great. Suzi bratty personality is perfect for it.
OK, I'm hooked. I have really disliked Suzi from the very start when she was gonna throw MC outta the bedroom like she owns the place. Lucy has to be OK with it though. I'm seldom a one girl man in these stories but, this is the exception. You're idea of adding Suzi as a sub/slave... mmmmmmm... and Lucy might like it too! (y)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If darkblue has the balls Suzi would end being MC's sub slave. She's the perfect attitude for a bdsm relationship. But I doubt we will see that in this VN, this has been 50 shades of vanilla so far.
Defintively not going to happen, definitively not that type of game/VN. Though I agree with you that in a different kind of game, that could definitively happen :)

Reactions: rudy007

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, it doesn't have to be hardcore stuff with candles and whips, just some roleplaying would be great.
No, anything hardcore doesn't feel right for this game, or her.
Lucy is probably the most adventurous of the four of them, I can definitely see her blindfolded and in a pair of handcuffs enjoying some light BDSM. A bit of roleplay too, because it's fun to her.
Would she dress up as a schoolgirl. Absolutely!
Would Suzy? Hell no!

A spanking might be more of a stress relief thing for Suzy, but I don't think she'll let anyone near her with a whip or anything like that. That's my take anyway.

Only DB knows. But it's fun to speculate.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Defintively not going to happen, definitively not that type of game/VN. Though I agree with you that in a different kind of game, that could definitively happen :)
Agree, it wouldn't agree with DarkBlue's concept. I have nothing against it and it could add a new layer of laughter into game, but game's concept wasn't conceived as such from beginning.
Maybe like finish picture as Suzi's end of the route.

Oct 10, 2022
There is one thing that I don't like though. Shaping other characters with the decisions that they have nothing to with. Even if you play Charlie route same, depending on your Lucy choices she loves you or not. She does not know that conversation but she have different opinion about MC. I do understand why dev is doing it but still feels odd.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes